This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drok View Post
    Thanks, drok. Interesting. So this guy is clearly not a Gregg Henson type, which is what I was wrongly assuming. This makes lots more sense now.

Comment

• Yeah this guy is slimy.

Comment

• Henson is wrong all the time too, his so called 'sources' is a guy named Fernando, who was Harbaughs friend in HS in Ann Arbor . Harbaugh bought his parents house, when he moved back to Ann Arbor, Fernando moved his parents to Miami to live with him. Hes basically another Yoder without claiming hes a Michigan Media. He's still living off his 'One Hit Wonder' (Harbaugh hire) with Jeff Moss (who got kick off twitter permanently).

Henson will be next to be gone, hes a 'Alt Right' ass on twitter who treats people like crap hes doesn't even know.

Comment

• James Yoder a.k.a. "Ace Williams"

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Henson got a big one right, and some others too. Is probably a jerk -- can see that, sure. But is the nature of all that feed-the-beat kind of media nonsense. It doesn't seem like there's a place in one's media diet for a guy like Yoder, then, but along with your Webbs and Brians and Bacons and Baumgartners you probably want a Henson to be that ultraagressive jackass who breaks some big ones. All part of a healthy mix. Those other guys are all from time to time going decline to write things they know we want to know, because they know they'll lose access if they do.

Comment

• I haven't seen Yoder ever present himself as an "official" reporter in any way. He's pretty honest about what he is -- a guy who reports on rumors. He works a lot of self-aggrandizing bravado into his reporting but I don't really care. His track record is pretty good. The athletic department disavowing the guy so emphatically tells me that he struck a nerve.
              Last edited by Hannibal; January 13, 2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• The athletic department disavowing the guy so emphatically tells me that he struck a nerve.

Yes, that's usually a sign you're doing it right.

Comment

• Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Using a green screen to make it look like he is at Schembechler Hall screams honesty to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                      Using a green screen to make it look like he is at Schembechler Hall screams honesty to me.
                      That's gotta be what prompted the University's reaction. And whilst "fake it till you make it" is a legit path, in this specific case it add to credibility issues.

Comment

• He "struck a nerve" because he passed himself off as an "insider" with legitimate sources, when he was really just a self-promoter who told lies, and pissed off players and their families while calling himself the "King of Michigan Media."
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well he wouldn't be the first outsider with legitimate sources to have struck a nerve, if that's all he was.

Comment

• It's embarrassing he's a fellow M fan, he's passed off tons of others insider info as his own, 247/rivals/scout... He regularly got into Twitter squabbles with players, recruits and their friends, family.

Comment

• Yoder seems like every Michigan Man I've met......

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That's insulting to Doug and Jeff after attending their tailgate and treating you kindly

Comment

Working...
                                X