X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed you didn't include yourself there

Comment

• Duh!!! I've NEVER treated anyone kindly. You of all people should know that!

Comment

• Geez, you try to pay a guy a compliment...

Comment

• I took it as a compliment!!!!

Comment

• lol...

Comment

• LOL
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Saban chewed out Gattis for 20 minutes in an attempt to make him to stay...

https://247sports.com/college/michig...tor-127843523/
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Michigan football's Jim Harbaugh: Josh Gattis will 'run the whole offense'

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Wow that's a pretty quick hiring process. I have no idea how common that hiring speed is though.

Comment

• Assuming the real soul searching came after the OSU game and not the bowl game, I'm sure there would have been time to get a sense of who might be available. Then again, if you're minded to start doing things differently, even if the implementer isn't on staff yet, don't you start in the bowl game?

Comment

• https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...er/2576458002/

Losing another from the 2015 class... perhaps a loss of depth, but he was being passed up by younger players.
                        Last edited by entropy; January 15, 2019, 01:38 PM.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• He received way more snaps than i imagined, and didn't do well when he did play. No loss.

Comment

• Michigan football's Jim Harbaugh: Josh Gattis will 'run the whole offense'
                            Thank God. And very good news! This shows Jim is willing to hand the keys off, im very excited about this team next year.

Comment

• Buchanan's proclaimed insouciance won't last past MLK Day!
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have never said this before, we are beating you next year. (and Sparty)

Comment

Working...
                                X