Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '19-'20: Hello Coach Nook!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '19-'20: Hello Coach Nook!

Time to turn the page!

Is Iggy officially gone?

Comment

Not officially. He did get a combine invite. Man I wish they'd make the case for staying, which is to come back, work on passing off the dribble, and sneak into the back of the first round. The financial payoff would be large.

Comment

I think he certainly can be a 1st rounder if he comes back.

Comment

You're getting roughly $4m over 3 years if you get into last few spots in the first round. He can do that. Make the dollars-and-sense case, Michigan!

Comment

If it hasn't been mentioned, Iggy (along with Poole and Charles) was invited to the NBA Draft Combine. That means we're going to have to wait out whether he's coming back or not for maybe another month.

Comment

If Iggy goes pro too.....A sweet 16 team might be the best this team can do.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

MSU's preseason #1 at this point. The bluebloods aren't looking killer next year. We know very well here that MSU in particular needs senior role players, and are really going to miss McQuaid and Goins. With them, MSU still needed Poole snoozing through 5% of defensive possessions in two pretty tight games. Langford, Henry, Kithier, Brown, etc. aren't going to fill the void. If they're the preseason #1 then Michigan has as good a chance as anybody next year.

Comment

Beilein just agreed to a 5-year deal with the Cavs. WHAT THE FUCK?

Comment

If true, I just don't know how many kicks to the balls I can take as a Michigan fan. Good fucking god.

Comment

Best move to Ohio by a "M Man" since Drew Henson joined the Clippers.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Oh my. That's huge.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think that closes the door on Iggy coming back.

All expectations for next year are out the window at this point.

Comment

Big time college revenue sports thing. Shouldn't surprise anyone if true..... and it looks like it is.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

We can't out pay the Cavs, hopefully someone from JBs coaching tree can take over. Really hurts next season and potentially landing Wagner.

Comment

Working...
                              X