Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '19-'20: Hello Coach Nook!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now if he can talk Yaklich out of going to Tejas ....
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Cole Bajema reaffirms his Michigan commitment and says he'll be here in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        Now if he can talk Yaklich out of going to Tejas ....
        Sanderson may have been just as big. Hopefully, Yak stays but it's certainly understandable that he may look elsewhere. It's hard to work for a guy that got a job you interviewed for. It would take a good level of maturity on Yak's part. Also, Juwan was handling defense in Miami so that could be another point of contention. We shall see. I hope he keeps at least one of Yak/Saddi/Haynes on for continuity. Even if it's only for one year.

Comment

• Bacari just had a very cryptic tweet-blitz. I don't know if it was Michigan-specific or just that he's probably going to get a coaching gig somewhere.

Comment

• Geez, Bacari tweets A LOT. Those recent tweets would suggest M has interest in bringing him back as an assistant coach... that'd be a good get for Juwan.

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
            Cole Bajema reaffirms his Michigan commitment and says he'll be here in June.
            and Wilson liked the Tweet. So you're telling me there's a chance.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ant Wright says Bacari got a job but not at Michigan.

Comment

• Juwan's presser is this Thursday around noon.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I like Warde's banner talk. That's the right way.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• While I might have wanted to hear more about x's and o's, I liked how he handled those questions. A lack of coach-speak was also appreciated.

Comment

• I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, since Jace may be a recruit himself but I went with here:

Comment

• I'm playing off of some of Juwan's more recent offers for powerful bigs and do wonder whether he will take on trying to transform Teske, Livers, Castleton, and maybe even Johns into guys that can post-up and actually do damage in the paint. Juwan was elite in college at doing that. The game has changed a lot but I think there's still room for guys being a threat down low.

Comment

• FRANZ!

Comment

• He's going to make an impact immediately, likely starter at a position of need. Really what Juwan needed to be a competitive team in his first season.

Comment

Working...
                                X