Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope M pulls this one out just so Stan will shut his whine-hole for a bit.

Comment

• You tell me Sean. What good has occurred today forUM athletics? Do you really think that that basketball game was anything less than a total embarrassment for a program that doesn't get any respect for tieing for the Big Ten title or that losing to Bowling Green on our home away from home ice isn't hard to accept? Don't shoot the messenger.
      Last edited by UMStan White; March 16, 2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanB View Post
        I hope M pulls this one out just so Stan will shut his whine-hole for a bit.
        heh

it might help, but only for a very short bit!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          You tell me Sean. What good has occurred today forUM athletics? Don't shoot the messenger.
          awwwww---you know we all luv you, Stan!

Comment

• Oh, lighten up, Stan! You old grump.

Seriously, you tell me, are you really that sad we lost Morales, Khoury, Robinson and Cox. There were such major contributors. How will we fill those gaping holes of ineptitude?!

As for basketball, I'm not surprised they lost. I don't think it's that embarrassing. It's the tournament. It happens every year. They didn't play well and ohio took advantage. It's not like anyone expected this version of M basketball to challenge for the title.

And Hockey isn't done just yet.

Comment

• Part of the galling loss to Ohio is Hoke's and Bielien's insistence in calling OSu Ohio. Well, now neither coach has a win against Ohio. Think we'll have that jammed down our throats for the next six months by those OSu followers who post here?

Comment

• "It's not like anyone expected this version of M basketball to challenge for the title."

Yeah and how many thought UM would be one and done as a four seed. Hell most people were bitching about how a four seed was a sign of disrespect for this team a Co-Big ten champion.

Comment

• Um, Hoke beat the buckeyes. Maybe I'm misreading your rants.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                    Part of the galling loss to Ohio is Hoke's and Bielien's insistence in calling OSu Ohio. Well, now neither coach has a win against Ohio.
                    huh?

Comment

• The iron is getting a workout in this OT.

Comment

• Ohio University bitched about how Hoke's and Bielien's calling OSu "Ohio" was insulting to them. Well tonight they paid some of that back. UM won't soon be forgetting who Ohio University is.

Comment

• Hammond is making ridiculous saves now.

Comment

• Score!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• A saving grace!

Comment

• sheesh .. about time.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X