Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both M B-Ball and Hockey in the Final Four. Last time this happened was in '93.

M Hockey lost and so did M Basketball that year.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Not sure how much karma M has expended for their bracket breaks, but well done.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OSU should see off Denver. Huge win against legit top 5 team. B10 has 3 of 4 FF. OSU-Duluth and ND-M.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hellova Weekend!

Comment

• Have to thank osu for beating Denver as Denver (24) was about to equal M (25) in all time appearances in the Frozen Four.

I watched one M v. osu hockey game and M got smoked. If memory serves me, M went o-fer on the PP while osu scored on most of it's PP opportunities. Anyway, M lost all 5 contests v. osu this season.

Observers are saying M is a different team in the play-offs than they have been in the regular season. I didn't watch enough games to know but they have played really well in the play-offs avoiding penalties thereby reducing exposure to their apparent poor penalty kill line while being opportunistic in the transition game and scoring. They scored 3 goals that way v. BU.

I expect osu to beat M but it will be close. I would have rather been matched up with ND as M swept ND in the regular season.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• talent ..... this guy does a great job with post game analysis. You might enjoy this.

Comment

• M will be taking on ND in the semifinal after splitting the season series 2-2.

While M has lost all 5 games to OSU this season, the last one was closer with M falling in overtime in Columbus.

With 2 games remaining, anything can happen.

Comment

• Thanks steve ..... my bad on two counts. The semis match-up and M's record v. ND. Shows you how closely I watched the regular season. Thanks for the corrections.

Comment

• Mel Pearson has done a hell of a job this season. Red stuck around a couple of years too long. I believe Mel will win a national championship before John Beilein.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      Mel Pearson has done a hell of a job this season. Red stuck around a couple of years too long. I believe Mel will win a national championship before John Beilein.
                      He's in a hell of a lot easier position. Michigan is in the same position in hockey as Florida State or Alabama is in football.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Not sure how much karma M has expended for their bracket breaks, but well done.
                        I have run the numbers and it is approximately 1.5 Caris Lavert injuries.

A win in the basketball title game is going to cost three fourths of a Mitch McGary.

Comment

• LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            talent ..... this guy does a great job with post game analysis. You might enjoy this.

http://mgoblog.com/diaries/michigan-...n-university-3
                            Plus, look at that sweet photo!

Comment

• Actually, 2 featured photos. Here's the other one- maybe the best I shot this season.

Comment

• Great shot .... your photo and Calderone's.

He has one of the best top shelf shots to the one hole in the league. It's a very tough shot to make and almost impossible to stop if the goalie flops to protect low.

Comment

Working...
                                X