Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now 2-0 WMU, again on a power play, again due to a boarding penalty against U of M (the first goal, BTW, was on a 2-man Bronco advantage due to a second penalty 45 seconds later for delay-of-game for a Michigan player intentionally knocking the goal net off it's moarings

U of M struggling on offense tonight, might somewhat be due to losing Wohlberg (their 2nd-leading goal scorer) last week with a broken collarbone

Comment

huh----what happened??!

I got up away from this TV for just a couple of minutes and suddenly I miss a goal for each team, and suddenly it's 3-1 Broncos and

NO!!!!! now it's 4-1 WMU on a giveaway !

sloppy sloppy sloppy

Comment

sheeech---another turnover in our own end, another Bronco goal, now 5-1 WMU

simply getting blown out by a team we should be blowing out. Western brought their "A" game tonight, they're taking advantage of every opportunity we've given them. 3 PP goals, the other 2 were on giveaways by our defensemen deep in our own end

Comment

shots on goal thru 2 periods----WMU 23, U of M 18.

What's really disturbing about that is that WMU had 19 of their 23 shots in the 2nd period alone!!!

Comment

Ya, and they keep putting the biscuit in the basket.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Tough time to have one of their worst games of the year, it would seem.

On to the NCAAs, I guess?

Comment

It ain't over yet.

One at a time, boys!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

they'll get in the NCAA's, but this will definitely end any chance of getting a #1 seed

For WMU, though, a win likely takes them off the bubble and gets them a spot---especially if they then go on to beat Miami tomorrow

Comment

5-2 final score in favor of the Broncos---Linesman sure picked the wrong night to go see a game.

Or maybe it's his fault...

;-)

Comment

• Fuggin Liney!

Comment

• Heh!

Comment

• That's right ... blame me.

I did something really silly tonight at the game. I sat in the student section. Right next to the marching band.

I must say, these children have such potty mouths. This, coming from a guy who served 4 years in the Coast Guard, and once used curse words like they were adjectives.

Just a horrible game by Michigan tonight. Western needed power plays to score their first three goals, but that wasn't the difference in the game. They just took control from the beginning. Michigan didn't look like a CCHA champion tonight.

It might be better that they got beat tonight, because I think right now, Miami is the best team in this tournament. By far. They would not have beaten Miami tomorrow night.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So far we look better today, with less than a minute remaining in the consolation game. M leads 3-2, ND has a time out to set up the final 33 seconds

Comment

• We just scored with 15 seconds left on an empty netter, but it's getting waved off for.......... an inadvertant whistle??!!??!!

Are we sure Liney's not there today????

Comment

• lousy call, but there's nothing that can be done to overturn it----clock reverts back to 20 seconds left

Comment

Working...
                                X