This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Pearson named the new head coach:

Pearson took over a Tech program which was 70-197-37 in the previous eight years and guided the Huskies to a 118-92-29 record the last six years, 75-34-14 the last three seasons with a pair of NCAA tournament appearances.

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; April 24, 2017, 09:44 AM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I shot another Michigan Hockey game last night. Here's the gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mgoblo...57688372791921

They lost in a shootout but were down 4-0 early on and 6-3 in the 3rd period. It was a pretty exciting comeback.

Comment

• The link doesn't work for me, JD. Just takes me to a Flicker "oops" page
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Nice!
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Great photos.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I finally photographed a Michigan Hockey win! It was a hell of a game, with Michigan falling behind 3-1, early in the 1st. By the end of the period, they had the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Great photos.
                    Thanks!

Comment

• Good job JD! Caught some great action

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                        Good job JD! Caught some great action
                        Thanks!
                        Here's the link for everyone:

Comment

• Michigan on to the elite 8 after victory over Northeastern. Great turnaround by Pearson.

Comment

• Thanks for the update ...... I'm a huge M Hockey fan but can't watch live as I'm a cable cutter and use primarily OTA viewing.

Mel Pearson was a huge get for M and he's proving he's equal to the task. I think we'll be talking about him going forward much like we've been talking about John Beilein.

I don't think M has the offense or the power play guys (on both offense and defense) to go all the way. The goal tending has to be hot. I've not seen enough live to know if it is or not.

Comment

• M is up 3-2 over BU after 2 periods. I'm actually streaming the game live.

BU controlled the puck in the second period and played mostly in M's end of the ice. Not a good period of hockey for the Wolverines.

Comment

• M goes to the Frozen Four for the 25th time downing BU 6-3 .

Red is in attendance; sings Hail to the Victors ...... Champions of the West.

Awaits the winner of the osu/Denver match-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X