X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Wolverines Hockey

Take it away, Wingsfan!

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...ckey-body.html
    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 14, 2020, 06:26 PM.
    <<< Just feeling the blues..

Are there any more games at Yost this year? I had been thinking about catching one. The last time I was in Yost was 1987, I believe. That was for a Pioneer/Huron game. I haven't been to a Michigan Hockey game since I was 10, I think.

It's been about that long since I've been to a Michigan Baseball game as well.

Comment

Okay, I decided not to be so lazy:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

yes, possibly as many as 3 more games (at least 2, game three if necessary unless we get a 2-game sweep)

Nothing like Hockey at Yost! I may even try to go to one of those 2 games myself, I think tickets will go quickly (I received an email about them already this morning from MGoBlue.com).

Comment

Are they selling them to the public or just alums right now?

Comment

The public, as I'm not an alum, but a football season ticket holder. Try clicking on "buy tickets" at the website, as I am pretty sure you can get some that way
            Last edited by Rob F; February 27, 2011, 01:24 PM. Reason: oops in spelling

Comment

Cool. Thanks!

Comment

I love your avatar tmd
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Thanks. I'm not sure why I'm so out of focus and that chick in front is clear as crystal. That wasn't in my contract.

Comment

MSU and osu were both swept out of the CCHA playoffs this weekend finishing their seasons well below .500.

Comment

Tears of joy ........

It would be nice to see Sparty go down early in the B-Ball Tournament too just so I could watch Izzo whine.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        MSU and osu were both swept out of the CCHA playoffs this weekend finishing their seasons well below .500.
                        Good!
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Awwwwww, I feel badly.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

tmd---did you score any tickets for this weekend at Yost? It looks like a few tickets are still available for Friday and Saturday, and a lot of them are still up for grabs if a game 3 is needed on Sunday

Comment

What is this "Game 3" you speak of?

Comment

Working...
                              X