Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 247 sports has Austin Davis ranked a lot higher (#82) than other services. I don't know if they've updated their rankings more recently or if they just see something others haven't.

Comment

• They have however scout basically said they don't intend to do the same... I think he's where he belongs now, I liked him more than most when he committed.

Comment

• Swanigan decommitted from MSU. Now there is a position of need. Probably can't qualify, but is talking about Purdue. # 9 player in the country.

Comment

• 18th, I've seen. Also read that he doesnt like Beilein's strategy. Seems uninterested in being a eunuch. Wants to play 4 alongside a bigger 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
            Swanigan decommitted from MSU. Now there is a position of need. Probably can't qualify, but is talking about Purdue. # 9 player in the country.

I was thinking that this just means the rumors of a Raab, Brown and Swanigan package to Cal were true.

Comment

• Scouting report on Davis and Teske. Quinn compares Davis' body-type (and look) to Bryant Reeves. From what I've seen, I think he's more of an Eric Montross. Reeves was puffy and Davis isn't.: http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/inde...essing_mi.html
              Last edited by *JD*; May 9, 2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Oh, also Tyus Battle is in A2 this weekend on his Official.

Comment

• Why would the #9 player in the country be interested in Purdue?

Comment

• Maybe he's heard its a great Engineering school .... and stuff ...
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Why would the #9 player in the country be interested in Purdue?
                      HIs legal guardian played at Purdue. Caleb wants to play at MSU but is being steered away. Almost got steered to California because their HC Cuonzo Martin is a Purdue alum and I guess that is a connection.

Recruiting is dumb.
                      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Yup. Agreed.

Even though purdue is a nice program and it's local.

Comment

• Sounds like the Malik McDowell drama.

Incidentally, WTF with Cal? They're going to be, like, good.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Izzo hinted at the MacDowell recruiting as well.

Cuonzo Martin. If I might Swanigan give that a try too. Seems he would be a good fit, given when I saw of his Tennessee teams.

Comment

• Battle to Michigan. Fuckin BOOM!!!!!

Comment

• FUCK YEAH!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X