Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll be looking up at Michigan in the standings this year and very likely next year. We'll be just fine.

Comment

• Syracuse wears Nike.

Comment

• It was sarcasm provided by mgoblog.

Comment

• It's basketball. One and done commits are there for 6 months and they're gone. Nothing to cry over, no matter how good you are.

You think kansas regrets the insane amount of time they spent on wiggins just to spend one disappointing season getting booted on the first weekend?

Honestly, Id revoke his offer and cut him loose. If you de-commit like that, your word means nothing amd I'd rather you play elsewhere.

Comment

• Would it be fair to assume that UM is not going to go with Adidas next cycle, and Battle knows it, or that Battle is actually doing this to help Adidas?

Comment

• Wish he was still in but it's probably the most affordable 5* loss we'll ever experience. Even when he committed my first question was "how is he going to get minutes"?

Comment

• He's as good of a talent that you start him on day 1 and worry who else is getting minutes.

Comment

• True but the guys projected to start on that team are definitely not chopped liver unless Irvin is gone. Certainly would have been nice to have him but expectations are and should be high for at least the next two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    Exciting news!

Any chance he is a guy that would de-commit? ... Like a Swanigan?
                    Dammit, I knew it.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Whatever. Cumberland is a nice consolation prize. Take him, close on Winston and move on.

Comment

• Presumably this is indicative of what's going on with Langford. Hannibal's right though. Battle would have been great but we have talent on the wing and expectations shouldn't be lower as a result.

Comment

• If he doesn't come around back to Michigan, this would be the basketball team's biggest decommit since Al Horford.

Comment

• For what it's worth, Battle still hasn't changed his profile pic on Twitter, which shows him wearing a Michigan jersey.

Comment

• Well he was expected to commit to Cuse on this visit, so who knows? Still, I'd rather a big.

Comment

• Really like Jarron Cumberland, if he's a 3 year player while Tyus Battle a 1-2 year, I'd take Cumberland. Surprised his offer list isn't more impressive... Cassius Winston doesn't want to wait the 1-year behind Walton as his backup, so PG hopefully gets resolved by an elite '17 recruit who can start on day 1...

M is 'kinda' in it for Josh Langford CG but I think they're behind Kentucky and Sparty and probably even less so for Jamal Murray CG...

re: Big men... M signed Moritz Wagner (JB PF) for '15 and has Jon Teske (C) and Austin Davis (C) for '16 and had DJ Wilson (PF) redshirt in '14. PF/C isn't a need though you take any 'elite' talent regardless of position; which is where M is at with every position except PG.

Comment

Working...
                                X