X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Bet they'll take both if they both wanna come
    They're already at the scholarship limit. You can kind of predict that Wagner is going to jump to the NBA after this season but you never know about transfers. It really is a shame that Currie reclassified.

Comment

• Yeah, I think Currie will end up out of this class if he wants to stay in '18.

Comment

• Pretty safe that there will be a transfer to open up a scholarship.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Pretty safe that there will be a transfer to open up a scholarship.
          That has been the trend and I do think Teske will be a strong candidate to be a starter for a MAC-level team, unless he makes a huge leap. There's also the chance that Matthews blows up and goes to the NBA. That said, oversigning is a risky maneuver.

Comment

• Matthews has three years of eligibility left, right? NBA blow-up would probably mean some serious three-point shooting, and would probably also mean this could be a great, great year as long as the defense is sound.

Comment

• Not oversigning or willing to has been even more risky in the past. You're allowed to by 1, so no reason not to.

Comment

• Comment

• Currie decommits. Bummer.

Comment

• To make room for...

Comment

• n college basketball, there are clean coaches and there are dirty coaches.

Michigan's John Beilein appears to live above it all, on his own island as a rule-abiding citizen.

Per a survey put together by CBS – which polled more than 100 coaches – Beilein was voted the cleanest coach in college basketball. And not by a little bit, either.

Beilein received 26.6% of the vote. The next-highest was Notre Dame's Mike Brey at 10.5%. Michigan State's Tom Izzo was tied for sixth on this list at 4.8%.

No surprise. I have no illusions that the football program is quite this clean, as basketball at Michigan is on a shorter leash, but the margin isn't huge. We can hold our heads high, and know that when we do win we are overcoming obstacles others are not. For the majority of major programs there is a bit of extra shame in losing to Michigan, for they know they cheated to gain an advantage and yet still lost. To a morally-superior team.

Comment

• I'd say 98$ Castleton, still not sure which of the guards.

Comment

• $98,000? If Bowen was getting $100k, I think we're getting ripped off here. And, now is not the time to innovate in the grey areas anyways.

Comment

• ^^^^^%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^

Comment

• OH

Comment

• IO!
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X