Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Crystal Ball pick came in today for Wilson going to U of M.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Jerry Meyer thinks it's possible Wilson commits on his visit this weekend. I doubt it,but itd be nice.

Ideal class to me is Wilson, carton, Girard.
      Mine would be Wilson, Carton, and Brooks. Brooks and Wilson may be similar players but I think Brooks could be a PF in Beilein's system. He's an Indiana guy and it would be nice to get back in that state and spartie really wants him. It would also be huge to get 3 Top 30 guys in one year.

Comment

• Really, Carton and either of those forwards would make this a really good class.

Comment

• Carton named his Final 6 on Friday: Indiana, Iowa, Marquette, Michigan, Ohio State and Xavier.

Comment

• Romeo Weems (#37 247sports Composite) is making his announcement today at 4pm. Michigan made his Final 5 but the 247 Crystal Ball predictions have him at 50% spartie 50% Depaul. Tosu and Oregon made his Final 5 as well.

Comment

• Supposedly we are to receive a commitment this week. My money (more hope) is that it's carton followed by Girard. Should know in the next couple days.

Comment

• I hope for Carton; no opinion on the wing options. But you can't have enough good PGs in this system, and not having any is death.

Comment

• Would most definitely take Wilson too.

Comment

• Weems is a Blue Demon.

Comment

Supposedly we are to receive a commitment this week. My money (more hope) is that it's carton followed by Girard. Should know in the next couple days.
                      Where did you hear/read this?

Comment

• Balas at rivals yesterday, now seems like most others are running with it too.

Comment

Balas at rivals yesterday, now seems like most others are running with it too.
                          You subscribe there?

Comment

• Si.

Comment

• Carton would be a really nice addition.

Comment

• Lots of scuttlebutt it's Wilson, which woukd have surprised me yesterday. Probably my #1 in '19.

Comment

Working...
                                X