Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Kansas basketball receives the death penalty in a few weeks, sure Wilson will regret that decision.
    (... decent chance Kansas is one of the 6 programs in trouble)
    Best of luck to Jalen Wilson.

Wonder when/ if M will receive any transfers ... interested to see if any quality players come over with the available scholarships.
    OR M will have large recruiting classes in 2020, 2021...
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well hopefully there ARE some death penalties, or penalties enough to shake loose some transfers or commits Michigan can grab.

Comment

• I'd have a hard time believing Beilein meant it that way, but there's no doubt that the departure was a worst-case scenario compared with any other way he could have done it.

Comment

• I hope that's not the 'other shoe to drop' with Beilein's departure. If he had prior knowledge that the NCAA was going to be aiming at Michigan, it might provide an additional explanation why he bolted so quickly for the NBA. Another NCAA penalty would absolutely kill this program.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think it was said last winter that Michigan was the only top program at which there were zero allegations, with one other. I forget which. The quote was something like ``every team in the top 25 except Beilein's" or something like that.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Comment

• Yak leaving took M out of it for Wilson; Juwan never had a chance to even recruit him to AA.

Comment

• Add another offer to a 2021er- AJ Griffin. He's ranked #10 in the 247c. I'm no longer writing "composite" from here on out! He's a 6'7" SF out of the NY-area. Maybe this is a Martelli guy?

Comment

• Actually, I see that he's the son of a Raptors assistant coach. Could be Eisley (who I just remembered was in NY last season) or Juwan with a connection.

Comment

• He looks pretty put-together for a guy who just finished his Sophomore year and shows a good handle.

Adrian Griffin Jr currently plays for Stepinac Hs. He is currently ranked number 11 via espn Subscribe to our channel today!Instagram- http://www.instagram.c...

Comment

• Juwan is getting after it- today he offered the Class of 2021 #11 247c player (Max Christie) and the #1 247c player (Patrick Baldwin Jr.). That's 3 of the top-11 guys for that class. Hopefully, he'll at least go 1 for 3.

Juwan Howard extended a scholarship offer to class of 2021 five-star wing Max Christie today. ILLWolves 2021 6’6 Max Christie Rolling Meadows receives Scholarship offer from Michigan HC Juwan Howard — Illinois Wolves (@WolvesILL) June 18, 2019 Christie is the second player that Michigan has offered in the 2021 class, joining five-star guard AJ Griffin. […]

Juwan Howard extended a scholarship offer to five-star wing Patrick Baldwin Jr. today. Baldwin is regarded as the No. 1 prospect in the 2021 class with offers from Duke, Florida, Wisconsin, Arizona State, Illinois and others. His father is the head coach at Milwaukee. 2021 G/F Patrick Baldwin Jr. @_pbaldwin23 has added an offer from […]

Comment

• Add #4 247c Michael Foster to the Offerpalooza. Juwan is really keying the Class of 2021.

Comment

• Another offer goes out to a top recruit in 2021- this time #11 247c Moussa Diabate:
                              Juwan Howard offered a scholarship to five-star class of 2021 forward Moussa Diabate this weekend. @umichbball has offered 2021 @M0ussaDiabate #NightrydasElite @JuwanHoward — NightrydasElite (@nightrydaselite) June 21, 2019 Diabate is the No. 12 ranked player in the class and a consensus five-star recruit. He holds early offers from Michigan, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia Tech, Illinois, […]

He plays AAU with Juwan's son. I'm also wondering if he has any connection to Pistons' pick Sekou Douybouya. Maybe they played on the France (youth) national team together? A connection like that couldn't hurt.

Comment

• So, a quick recap for the 2021 offers:

#1 Patrick Baldwin Jr., SF, 6'8", 190
                                #6 Michael Foster, PF, 6'9", 220
                                #8 A.J. Griffin Jr., SF, 6'7", 200
                                #9 Max Christie, SG, 6'6", 195
                                #11 Moussa Diabate, PF, 6'9", 200

Comment

Working...
                                X