X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rivals film on Ricky Doyle.

Comment

• More recent footage on Doyle. Total Gene Keady center.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO9gDRIB7M4"]Ricky Doyle Summer Mix 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I guess you beat me by a second, Geez!

Comment

• I'm quick, JD

Typical Beilein player. I hope he can be a Jordan Morgan after a redshirt year. Exactly the kind of player you cannot have too many of.

Comment

• DJ Wilson to UM

Comment

• You got me on this one too, Geez!

Michigan’s class of 2014 recruiting continued to heat up today as 6-foot-9 forward DJ Wilson committed to John Beilein and the Wolverines. Wilson committed after his official visit to Ann Arbor this weekend where he was offered a scholarship. He had previously taken official visits to Columbia and Gonzaga. Wilson is rated as a three-star […]

Wilson flew relatively under the radar because he missed six months of playing time over the last calendar year due to back issues. He finally returned to action in July on the AAU circuit and caught the eye of a number of major programs. He played very well in Milwaukee (including a great game against Kevon Looney) where he began to draw attention from Michigan and kept up that steady play in Las Vegas.

Wilson entered July with a handful of mid-major offers from the West coast including Columbia, Pacific, Northridge, LMU and UC Santa Barbara but by the end of the month he was hearing from Michigan, UCLA, USC, San Diego State, Cal, Harvard, Princeton, Gonzaga, Auburn, Boise State, Colorado, Boston College, Portland, Santa Clara, San Jose State and UC Davis. His offer list to date includes Michigan, Gonzaga, Columbia, USC, Cal and Nevada among others.

Comment

• This kid looks real good. I think his rank will climb and will be a sleeper that pays off.
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• more on JD Wilson:

With his commitment to Michigan on Sunday afternoon, 6-foot-9 stretch four DJ Wilson became the fourth member of a 2014 recruiting class that is finally rounding into form. The commitment was Michigan’s second in six days, with Kameron Chatman commiting to play for John Beilein last Tuesday. Wilson’s verbal largely shores up Michigan’s need at […]

Comment

• Assuming the back is fixed, yeah. You can clearly see reasons to believe he's undervalued.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9YDLca_f8"]Michigan-Bound DJ Wilson Mixtape!!! 6'9 SKILLED Wing!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Blackmon Jr. to announce his decision Thursday on ESPNU.

Comment

• Rivals insiders while revealing no new information are less and less optimistic. Haven't heard from them today.

Comment

• The real question is will they both go to Kentucky.

Comment

• Not buying Mizzou for Booker.

Comment

• 24/7 sports has them both going to UK. That doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X