This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree with JD.

We can hope that the last to commit will go to UM. I believe that is Blackmon. Booker to Mizzou is a disaster for UM.

Comment

• I think Booker thought it was neat to be there with his dad and all, and Mizzou has had a few good years, but still. My bet is Booker to UK and Blackmon here. We gotta hope. Any chance of in-home visits today or tomorrow, or is that against the rules or are the kids no longer willing? Anyone know about that?

Comment

• Not sure exactly how many in-homes you're allowed but I'm pretty sure the entire staff went and had an in-home with Blackmon 3 weeks ago or so.

Comment

• Didn't Mizzou's coach just get suspended for 5 games?

Comment

• It sounds like Booker is heavy lean to Kentucky with a chance at Missouri with M not in the race...

Blackmon is a coin flip between Kentucky & Michigan, insiders for whatever reason have lowered M's chance with him in the past few weeks. I think they base this off Kentucky insiders who are optimistic about pretty much everyone, similar to ND football insiders.

Comment

• My guess if anything is that Bacari's huffy tweets after the Blackmon in-home didn't leave the prognosticators feeling good. Didn't leave me feeling good either, and if I were Blackmon and I read them, I wouldn't have a good feeling about it either.

Gotta believe these two have talked, though. One goes to UK, and hopefully the other to us.

Comment

• correct hack. I wish Blackmon were declairing last.

Comment

• Scout seems to think Blackmon is a massive UK lean.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rivals is pretty much saying the same.

Comment

• As was Webb this morning.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• M will pursue Bolden, whom I really, really like and imo a shooting guard wasn't a priority in this class anyway with Staukus a likely 4-year player, Irvin just a freshman, LaVert just a sophomore... Class of '15 is where they need to land a couple blue chip guards.

Comment

• It's not in any way terrible to lose out on both. I'd be despondent if one of them was a true 5 and we didn't get there. And it's great just to be going down to decision day battling with Kentucky. We got at least 1 blue-chipper this year, so good. And Bolden is interesting.

Still, I'd much rather get one of them than get none.

Comment

• Bolden to UK

Comment

• Booker.

Comment

• OK for Blackmon, unless Indiana gets him with the last-minute visit. Which is what's all over twitter right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X