Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really a fan or a believer in those things. Just like a next year top 25 a minute after the NC game, their bosses are requiring them to do this...more often than not with no clue. It's especially the case here since no one really seems to have a clue what Brown is thinking.

Comment

• OMG it's up to 50%!!!

(But you can note the trends, which seem more meaningful right now than the actual number. More and more people seem to think it's Michigan. We'll see.)

Comment

• 59% now (and growing?)

I also read that Hatch's injury has affected his ability to learn/ study for school.
        So yea, it's kind of an easy choice to drop basketball for Hatch IMO.

Academics = his #1 priority.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hopefully this is like when Sam Webb's Gut became 1% more positive each day last November and December.

Comment

• The tea leaves are definitely trending good.

Comment

• I just don't think anyone has any idea. Brown is speaking to NOBODY. It's almost as if the national guys saw we opened up a schollie and that there was something in the works. The coaches he had for in homes are just guesses.

Comment

• Could be, but then again all these guys with no idea are suddenly pointing in the same direction? Hard to imagine that's for no reason. Might not be the right reason -- maybe there's misinformation or whatever -- but seemingly there ought to be a reason for this group move to predicting Michigan.

Comment

• Kentucky just supposedly offered a kid, as if they just found out that a schollie is open.

Comment

• I think they have more than a couple schollies open, but it is intriguing that Kirk plays the same position as Brown.

Comment

• Talent, DSL...what is OSU's plan for Towns after taking the Potter commit? Not exactly the same type player, but it seems you need some backcourt help in '16, no?

Comment

• All Talent on that one...I despise recruiting, heh

Comment

• I am more optimistic with the idea of Jaylen Brown coming to Michigan, but like The Oracle said... who really knows except for Brown and the people around him? (which COULD be some sources that have told the experts on 247 recruiting). We don't really know.

Looking at Kentucky's class, that seems kind of weak for a Coach Cal Kentucky class. Only 2 players in the top 50? Come on Jaylen, don't bail out Kentucky!
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• EVery update I've seen on Brown is, "we think it's M and UK, but we really don't know" or "there's definitely smoke around Michigan, but we haven't heard much" or "his uncle lives in Michigan and is a big M fan, but other than that, we haven't heard anything." Just nothingness. It'd be amazing to get him, but the needle hasn't moved much for me over the last few days.

Comment

• McGary was going to be that one big-time breakthrough player, and then the injury and the dope.

Players like Trey Burke are great, but it would be nice to get just one top five talent and see what Beilein could do. Brown is exactly the player UM needs, because he can get to the basket and finish. Or he could kick out for an open 3. UM has simply had no one like him since J Rose and C Webber. Great player for this system.

Comment

• Michigan needs to close the deal on Brown, because Izzo just got a birthday/christmas gift with the kid committing to him from Fort Wayne.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X