This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just helping her conceive, OK?

(Because she doesn't want YOUR help in that area for obvious reasons...)

Comment

• Dude...Wiz had his plumbing fixed years ago...no danger bro...she said she needed help reaching something she called "The Big O"...so I took her to Omaha...then smashed the hell out of her...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Too little too late. But most importantly, stay the fuck away from my threadfrien -- I mean my special thread. Michigan basketball is an oasis of competence and functionality. There's no place for you to be here.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
          Jalen Wilson and DJ Carton are both getting some Crystal Ball picks for Michigan.

Wilson (#28 in the 247 composite) is now at 88% Michigan, with 8 predictions. Carton (Currently #33), with 7 predictions total, is at 71% Michigan. Let's hope the Crystal Ball is right!
          No commitment news but Jalen Wilson has dropped a little to #31 while Carton is up to #24. Rivals just gave him 5-star status and they have him at #17.

Comment

• I guess Carton is going to announce his Final 3 tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

No commitment news but Jalen Wilson has dropped a little to #31 while Carton is up to #24. Rivals just gave him 5-star status and they have him at #17.
              Wilson went up 4 spots at rivals, not that it matters much.

Guessing M, Indiana and Iowa for the final 3 for carton?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

Wilson went up 4 spots at rivals, not that it matters much.

Guessing M, Indiana and Iowa for the final 3 for carton?
                I'd guess that as his final 3 as well. Wilson's composite gets hurt by ESPN, who has him at #67, I believe.

Comment

• DJ's Final 3 are Michigan, Indiana and tosu.

Comment

• Glad the home state team is out. Essentially M-IU IMO.

Comment

• Did you guys really think it'd be Iowa in the final 3? I think he still has OV left to OSU, but I'd be shocked if it's not M.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M missed out on DJ.

Comment

• That's a bit of a surprise that he's a bucknut. Oh, well. It would've been nice.

Comment

• Stunning, but OSU needs him way more than M. He should see significant minutes right away if not start from Day 1.

Comment

• Big shock to almost everyone. Luckily we have Z 2 more years.

Comment

Working...
                                X