Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually somewhat serious about the better recruits being those not likely to be one and dones. I guess those in the top 30-40 range are probably good for a couple of years.

Comment

• This is something Beilein has already addressed quite a few times. He recruits potential one-and-done players based on their specific reasons for considering playing at Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
        I'm sure there were recruits making visits the last couple of weeks. Any word on their visits, insiders?
        I know for sure Zeb Jackson visited over the weekend, possibly our top target and almost a clone to DJ Carton at the same stage.

Comment

• And on that note I see he got his offer today, 1st one for the '20 class.

Comment

• Yep. He's rated lower than Carton but a #66 composite in 247 is solid.

Comment

• Highlights

Full spring/summer mixtape on rising junior, Zeb Jackson. He holds offers from Virginia, Purdue, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Butler + more and found himself in th...

Comment

• He kind of reminds me of Iverson with his frame, athleticism, handle and herky-jerkiness. Hopefully, not a headcase like AI, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Yep. He's rated lower than Carton but a #66 composite in 247 is solid.
                  Carton wasn't a 5 star at that point in his recruitment either tho. Once jackson fills into his body a little more, I don't care what his ranking is(I'll bet higher), he'll be a similar impact guy.

Comment

• Zeb Jackson is supposed to announce on Tuesday. His Crystal Ball Predictions (including Sam Webb) are 8 out of 10 for Michigan. Also, Michigan offered 2020 SG Ethan Morton (#54 composite) over the weekend.

Comment

• I know for sure Zeb Jackson visited over the weekend, possibly our top target
                      Zeb Jackson is supposed to announce on Tuesday. His Crystal Ball Predictions (including Sam Webb) are 8 out of 10 for Michigan.
                      Another reason this was a good weekend for Michigan?

Comment

• Google Search

Zeb Jackson is a 5-10, 155-pound Point Guard from Maumee, OH.
                        Click through

6'3'', 165 LBS
                        I guess he grew 5" since the sites were initially indexed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                          Google Search

Click through

I guess he grew 5" since the sites were initially indexed?
                          Maybe. 247 has him at 6'2". They also have Ethan Morton at 6'4" whereas umhoops listed him at 6'6". I know I was still growing (vertically, not in the belt size like now) when I was a H.S. Junior. Somewhere between 9th grade and 12th grade I went from 5'5" to 6'2".
                          Last edited by *JD*; October 22, 2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• He's a beast.

Comment

• Like I said above, his highlights make me think of Iverson, in terms of body-type and athleticism.

Comment

Working...
                              X