Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Crystal Ball in for Zeb. Michigan now at 91%. Seems like a lock.

Comment

• Ohio State is just a hat. I don't know about the others, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't M. And I'm 100% certain it's not OSU.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He's Blue. Great get, he's gonna be a stud.

Comment

• Bad grades; team cancer.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            He's Blue. Great get, he's gonna be a stud.
            I liked his little Commit Video, channeling big plays from the recent past.

Comment

• Walker Kessler, a Top-20 Big Man from 2020 will be visiting this weekend. I'll have to Google to see if he's the son of Alec Kessler.

Comment

• Okay, Alec is his uncle. His dad, Chad, also played for Georgia and is now a surgeon. Walker seems to be listed anywhere from 6'10" to 7 feet tall. He was quoted saying he likes how Beilein used Moe Wagner. Hopefully, he has a great visit.

Here are some highlights:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH7jCc73edI

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

Another Update:

Wilson is at #42 composite (#30 on 247) and Bajema is up to #80 (#56 on 247). With the bump to Bajema, Michigan has the #9 ranked class overall.

It would be nice if they added another top-75 guy but the class is already pretty strong.
                  Update: Wilson is now at #44 composite and Bajema has dropped down to #120. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the drop is due to why he was a diamond in the rough in the first place, because his H.S. is tucked away in western Washington. 247 still puts him at #58 (and #31 for Wilson) in their rankings. Also, both players have signed their LOI.

Comment

• As for 2020, Walker Kessler did get offered a scholarship on his visit a couple of weekends ago.

There are also some more recent highlights on YouTube.

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; January 10, 2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• stop with the turnovers

Comment

• Wrong thread ya fuckin newmans.

Comment

• Michigan offered 2020 Wing Macah Peavy last week. He's rated #64 in the 247 composite. Texas kid whose Crystal Ball is currently 100%. That may change. His body-type (and his hairstyle) is pretty much a match for Jordan Poole.

Comment

• Highlights
                              4th Annual Courtside Films Fall Camp! October 13th, sign up link: https://www.courtsidefilms.com/boysfallcamp2018Courtside Films Girls Camp! September 16th, ...

Comment

• Another 2020 offer went out, this time to Carlos "Scooby" Johnson from Benton Harbor, MI.

247 has him listed as a PF but he's only 6'6" 210.

His composite is #108, down from #94 about 10 months ago.

spartie and WVU are listed as the main competition for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X