Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    And Kasich in the primary. That's two votes against DJT! That ought to suggest I'm not willing to blindly take him at his word. But that doesn't mean I'll blindly shit on everything he does.

I get the optics of your position, Hoss, but on this one I think it's been in the works for awhile. We disagree.
    I do not considering this particular shit to be blind...but I acknowledge your point. He is a ginormous asshole though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Never mind, I see that Tenet was one of the key figures suggesting they had an airtight case. I thought I had read recently that the CIA was very wary about Iraq...maybe that referred more to the rank-and-file. Withdraw first part of my post...point still stands that Trump clearly doesn't think being an Iraq War advocate disqualifies you from being considered a wise sage, so long as you're telling him what he wants to hear NOW
      Well, I do recall that Cheney had his own intel shop set up in the WH. I don't think he did that because he was getting everything he wanted from Langley...

Comment

• He is a ginormous asshole though.
        So conceded.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Damn. Left a carburetor I had been working on from my four-wheeler soaking in a pan of gasoline. Stupid dog drank the gas.

Ran around the back yard in a circle and just fell over.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I remember when mine ate a(nother) sock, and the vet told us to give him hydrogen peroxide so he'd barf it up.

I was skeptical that he'd do it, but I am no vet so I put some in a bowl, and set it in front of him. Sure as hell, he lapped up a bunch...stopped after a bit and looked up at me with a "This is seriously the worst water ever" look...and proceeded to drink more.

Whaddaya gonna do.

Comment

• Well, my dog ran around and just fell the fuck over....
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• OK, I'll play

He'll be ok

He just ran out of gas...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Heh.

Damn you.

Comment

• Trump indicating that the US not Mexico will pay for his wall.

President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that his preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Comment

• I think if I earn a few more points, I got poster of the month locked up.

Comment

• Kidding aside. I do know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid.

He says he can stop any time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post

I remember when mine ate a(nother) sock, and the vet told us to give him hydrogen peroxide so he'd barf it up.

I was skeptical that he'd do it, but I am no vet so I put some in a bowl, and set it in front of him. Sure as hell, he lapped up a bunch...stopped after a bit and looked up at me with a "This is seriously the worst water ever" look...and proceeded to drink more.

Whaddaya gonna do.
                            LOL. Dogs are just the best...

Comment

• Don't worry. Mexico will eventually pay for the Great Wall. Just haven't figured out how, why, or when yet.

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817329823374831617[/ame]

Comment

• Lol, clown.

Comment

Working...
                                X