No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ohio GOP is voting for their state chairman today. The incumbent, Borges, is a Kasich ally. Trump spent a good part of yesterday making calls to voters urging them to vote for the Challenger

Settling scores. Priority #1

The biggest Ohio political story of this very New Year is expected to come to a head today. Ohio Gov. John Kasich is revealing some of his plans for his final two years in office. And a Northeast Ohio mayor won't let a corruption conviction get him down. Read more in today's Ohio Politics Roundup, brought to you today by Andrew J. Tobias.
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 6, 2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• The R Gov ALWAYS chooses the State chair in Ohio, but there was some real nasty stuff between Trumpians and the Ohio GOP. I'm really hoping Borges gets it. He was great for Auburn.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Haha.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA and Hoss walked into a bar together, and AA asked for some H20. Hoss thought that sounded good, and asked for some H20, too. They each drank their order and Hoss dropped dead.

Comment

• Its cold enough here today to drop dead. Jesus.

Comment

• H2O2.....GET IT??

I love chemistry jokes, they always get a REACTION from me!
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• What do you do with sick chemists?

If you can't helium or curium, then you barium.

My apologies, but, honestly, all the good chemistry jokes Argon.

Comment

• Stop!!!!!!
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ok. Anyway, I'm gonna go watch some TV with cesium and iodine...probably some CsI.

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• This thread was pretty concerned with hate crimes for awhile. Surprised the Chicago racist hate crime hasn't been covered here.

Comment

• It's nauseating. Throw the book at them.

Comment

• Yeah, I think that's happening. They have two "hate crime" angles to amp up the charges, too. Obviously -- race; but also disability. Though, the tape confirms and proves the racial animus. The disability angle, as far as I know, can only be inferred.

In any event, kidnapping + assault + hate crime kicker should get them some real jail time -- at least a year or so.

Comment

• Details are emerging about the four Chicago teens who were arrested in connection with the beating of a man after broadcasting the act via Facebook Live on Tuesday. The parents of the victim, an 18-year-old special needs student, reported him missing Monday, telling police they had not heard from their son since dropping him off Saturday at a McDonald’s to meet with a friend in the Chicago suburb of Streamwood, according to the Chicago Tribune. Shortly after, Chicago police found the man who had been reported missing wandering the streets “in crisis,” according to police.

are they really debating about is this a hate crime?
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X