X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoops, that should have read

Olberman > Any other anchor there except Bob Ley

I like Ley a lot.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Olberman has the benefit of having left ESPN before it devolved into a massive, self-aware pile of shit, so people still remember him fondly.

Comment

• Lol. So true...

Comment

• Olberman has the benefit of having left ESPN before it devolved into a massive, self-aware pile of shit
          Prosecution evidence item 1 - The ESPYS
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            Whoops, that should have read

Olberman > Any other anchor there except Bob Ley

I like Ley a lot.
            I like Ley too, but Scott Van Pelt is the best thing they have going for them, anchor wise.

Comment

• I agree totally, SVP is very good, too. As is his partner Ryan Russelo . I also enjoy as much of Mike&Mike as I can catch in the morning, but most days all I can catch is 5-10 minutes during my first cup of wake-up coffee and 25 minutes of it on the way to work.

Otherwise the vast majority of the "personalities" at ESPN are gawdawful.

Comment

• I couldn't even pick the anchors out of a crowd... I rarely watch sportscenter
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Otherwise the vast majority of the "personalities" at ESPN are gawdawful.
                  With "Suzy Kolber" at the front of the line
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• you mean Hannah Storm

Comment

• I'll trump you both with Pam Ward

Comment

• They lost a bit when Charlie Steiner left. I thought Rachel Nichols did a good job also

Comment

• When will they shove Chris Berman out the door? He used to be good some 20 years ago, before becoming a caricature of himself. Same thing with Dick Vitale.

Can't stand either one of them and their overblown nonsense.

Comment

• I'll keep vote to keep Vitale there if you show Lou Holtz the door

Comment

• YES!!

Comment

• With Rachel Nichols, she at least knows the game, and you can tell she does her homework. You could sit in a sports bar and talk sports with her, and she'd be up to date on everything. The others are there because they have decent legs.

Yes.. that's a sexist statement ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X