Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donna Summer is a she, not an it.

Comment

• Oh BTW, since you are a loquacious windbag, AA, you might enjoy this bit of grammar-geek conspiracy. I really enjoyed the tone of it: http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=30593.

Comment

• Before the election Trump accused Yellin of artificially inflating the stock market to help Obama/Clinton. Now? Different story

On Wednesday morning, the Dow Jones Industrial Average broke 20,000 for the first time. After trading just below this milestone — which is notable largely for its psychological significance — for about a month, a recent rally in stocks sent the blue chip index above 20,000 for the first time.

Comment

• Leaked executive order shows Trump wants to revive CIA "black site prisons"...and never bothered talking to Mattis or Pompeo about it

The White House disclaimed the document that raised the prospect of reviving “black site” prisons, but three administration officials said it had been circulated among National Security Council staff members.

Comment

• Loquacious and windbag are close enough in definition to be redundant.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trump's HHS pick (Rep. Tom Price) says that Medicaid would cease to be an entitlement if healthcare goes to block grants. Each state would get a set amount of money.

In a heated hearing before the Senate Finance Committee, Trump's HHS nominee Tom Price acknowledged that turning Medicaid into a block grant program may mean fewer would be covered.

So a person that sends out a 120 applications, takes several classes to try and get into a better career, over a 15 month period and still can't find work. I guess those people can just die then.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Sorry about that. I know how important an economy of words is to you.

Comment

• Perspicacious.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                    Trump's HHS pick (Rep. Tom Price) says that Medicaid would cease to be an entitlement if healthcare goes to block grants. Each state would get a set amount of money.
                    We'll done, allow a program that works fairly well for kids and the poor to collapse.

I'm all for reasonable fixes to the health care system. This isn't one of them.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Perspicacious.
                      Not me. Have antiperspirant.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Perspicacious.

Correct. Let me explain why...
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trump Administration reviewing EPA website.

EPA employees have been told not to release press releases, publish blogs posts or post anything on social media.

snip:

The Trump administration is examining the website of the Environmental Protection Agency to determine which information will remain, underscoring concerns that climate change and other scientific data might be removed.

EPA employees have also been instructed not to release press releases, publish blog posts or post anything on social media. It's part of a crackdown by the new administration that seems to be especially felt at the EPA and the Interior Department, leaving some employees "terrified."

EPA spokesperson Doug Erickson said the objective of the website review is to have an agency page that reflects the new administration's policies.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Crash,

I forgot to send my entry money. Got busy and forgot again. Sent it in yesterday, so your payout delay is my fault. Mea culpa.

Pm me your address again and I will mail you another cigar as interest.
                            perhaps we should make another wager

I would enjoy another gran habano

you can have bama i'll take kstate and we will see who makes it farther this march

Comment

• I'll send you an Opus X if Bama makes it further.

Comment

• Now that it's been revealed that Sean Spicer, Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner, Tiffany Trump, and Steve Mnuchin are all registered to vote in multiple states, I wonder if Geezer still stands by his guns that cross-state voter registration is the same thing as 'voter fraud'?

Comment

Working...
                                X