Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth = Racism. Orwellian.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      What's with all the racism in this thread? You two retarded faggots should just get a room together.
      Is this a joke? I can never tell anymore.

Comment

• I think it depends on whether you're a racist or not a racist. Over here I simply had a sudden urge to use two of The Words.

Comment

• Do you always speak in code? WTF are you talking about?

Comment

• I have no idea what's down deep in anyone's soul. I do know that from time to time linesman appears to need a reminder that he ought to follow his own rules. Keep the fucking politics out please. Fair is fair. As is a response in kind.

Comment

• The thread title is Miscellaneous. Current Events are acceptable.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That's likely what linesman would say as well, given the latitude he extends to himself in comparison with others. Clarification would be good, but he's been crystal clear in the past about having a 100% politics-free forum and a politically correct one as well, at least in the areas important to him. I agree wholeheartedly. I don't want to know what Iidiots you all are on that front and you don't want to know what an idiot I am just the same. Its good and healty for the main purpose here.

Comment

• I must have missed the politics discussion.

Comment

• Cause Sharpton and Jackson come up all the time on apolotical settings?

Comment

• I refer you to my manifesto of about a month ago.

Addressing the concern stated above, I don't consider my "al and jesse show" comment to be neither racist nor political. I consider it to be a moral issue.

I also have a problem with the two of them continuing to use the title of "reverend", when its obvious that neither of them adhere to their title-implied calling.

So, maybe it was more religious in nature than political or racial.

But again, .. as grand imperial pooh-bah of this forum, I reserve the right to comment any way I please. And I will delete anything I don't like, or pisses me off.

10 days until kickoff ...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Miscellaneous/OT

Liberal panties are now in a bunch
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• But again, .. as grand imperial pooh-bah of this forum, I reserve the right to comment any way I please. And I will delete anything I don't like, or pisses me off.

heh
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But again, .. as grand imperial wizard of this forum, I reserve the right to comment any way I please. And I will delete anything I don't like, or pisses me off.
                            FIFY ;-)
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Are those two not actually ordained?

Comment

• btw liney...you are NOT the wizard...

...and you can thank God for that...heh...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X