No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drove by that afternoon. They were lined up almost a block down Packard to get in.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Cottages assigned, of course I secured the “Nelsen”.
      Appropriate for a Charles Nelson Riley fan like yourthelf!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q98WrVhaTg"]Charles Nelson Reilly - Bic Banana Ad - YouTube[/ame]
      Last edited by Rob F; August 30, 2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Oh wait...You meant Mike Nelson of Sea Hunt. My bad!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfdVLBA4pWk&list=PLSEaD7uWx7lY09yd-IitvaX0rWQvkferR"]The lady makes a move on Mike Nelson - YouTube[/ame]

...and now we know what goes on behind closed doors in that cabin of yours, as you resisted the charms of that Cabana Girl for all of 60 seconds before succumbing to her charms.
        Last edited by Rob F; August 30, 2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• The Helmet That Can Save Football

Athletes in the U.S. suffer 3.8 million sports-related concussions each year. While helmet makers dither with small improvements, Swedish scientists have built something that could protect us all.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Doing the Mackinac Bridge Walk, I think I just saw OP's boat passing beneath the bridge.

Pictures later...

Comment

• I would like to see that...and all this time I though you were merely a doddery rogue moderator swaddled in Depends.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• One of these boats may have been OP's:

or, more likely:

just couldn't tell for sure on such a brisk and cloudy day...

Comment

• F Rob, a little up tempo, any pictures of your vegetable gardening?
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Comment

• Nice DSL, you and the "Mrs" enjoying the Olentangy or is that the mighty Ohio?

Nothing says you've arrived like stewed opossum of gray squirrel on the galley stove.
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 4, 2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Hey OP how about some nekkid pics of your wife...or do you want me to post them?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nice DSL, you and "Mrs" enjoying the Olentangy or is that the mighty Ohio?
                          Actually OP, .. that's the Cuyahoga River, before the oil slick sets in. They have very strict rules against smoking on the river nowadays ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Thanks Liney.

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Hey OP how about some nekkid pics of your wife...or do you want me to post them?
                            Eddie, how's about STFU.

Comment

• No. Not an option.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hitler's last SS bodyguard Rochus Misch dies at age 94.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23989454
                                Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 6, 2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X