No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Where do forum members fit in?

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
        Where do forum members fit in?
        Somewhere between Joe Buck and Erin Andrews, I suppose.

Being that we are a U of M Forum, though, somewhere substantially higher than where "bloggers" rank on that pyramid (exceptions being, of course, Talent and DSL, who clean up behind Buck).

It also might depend on how big a boat we drive...NOT!

;-)

Comment

• I must admit the prospect of being on top of Erin Andrews is appealing (although I've likely had better), but frankly you will need a much larger pyramid for us apex alpha types.
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 11, 2013, 08:42 AM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Erin Andrews continues to be the most overrated female in the history of sexual reproduction. I work in an office building in a midwestern town where half of the women still have hairstyles from the '80s, but there are still at least 15-20 younger ones walking around the office who are better looking than E.A. When it comes to football sideline reporters from the last 20 years, she ranks in the second quartile, at best. I will never understand the internet's annoying juvenile obsession with her.
            Last edited by Hannibal; September 11, 2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• She's a 9 on her worst day but there are millions of very attractive women that aren't on TV as much as she is I'd take over her.

Comment

• Hanni, Jarret Stoll will be much relieved that you are not interested in "mowing his lawn".

Wise decision I might add, probably would save you a trip to the Emergency.

Power forward, 6' 2" , 215 lbs, they grow those Yorkton, Saskatchewan farm boys tough as nails.

As for me, I usually reserve judgment until you actually see them naked...just good policy.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Admit it WM and Hanni .. you are huge Suzy Kolber fans ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I prefer petite brunettes.

Comment

• I read up on Suzy a few minutes ago. I didn't realize she is pushing the big 50.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd much rather listen to Suzi than Erin. Andrews has a slightly annoying voice that I dislike
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Slightly???!

Comment

• It would be less distracting if she were naked.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• She talks?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This why the south is the south. And why a lot of normal people think they're a bunch of douches.

Comment

Working...
                                X