Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see your comment

I apologize for my snark.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      That's painting a painting a broad brush, I get it though I probably would say the same thing in general about "The View"
      So would I
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I honestly never watched the five though I know all of them, the only one I like is Dana Perino. She also looks incredibly like my wife.

Comment

• She sure does...but with clothes on...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ha!

stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I didn't see your comment

I apologize for my snark.
              Don't ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                That's painting a painting a broad brush, I get it though I probably would say the same thing in general about "The View" - though I shouldnt without watching it, besides clips to provoke .
                I too would put Fox News on par journalistically with "The View."
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Pitbulls. Fucking Pitbulls. The breed should be wiped from the face of the earth.

Why does every redneck in Lower Alabama think he needs to have a fucking Pitbull?

Comment

• They keep the Yanquis away.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Venezuela (via Citgo) gave $500,000 to Trump's inauguration. WTF?!

Affiliate of Venezuela’s state-owned oil company made donation even as President Nicolás Maduro accuses US of plotting to ovethrow him

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Pitbulls. Fucking Pitbulls. The breed should be wiped from the face of the earth.

Why does every redneck in Lower Alabama think he needs to have a fucking Pitbull?
                        What happened? I come across pits every day while walking my pups and they're great. I know they get a bad rap, but why this outburst? It's probably the hillbillies that don't know how to train them properly.

Comment

• Hilljacks?

hello
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            What happened? I come across pits every day while walking my pups and they're great. I know they get a bad rap, but why this outburst? It's probably the hillbillies that don't know how to train them properly.
                            One ripped a two year olds face off the other day, last night a husband and wife were arguing and the family pet attacked the wife and put her in the hospital.

Doesn't matter how well trained they are or how much they are loved. They are ticking time bombs.

Fuck that breed.

Comment

• Kirsten Powers (who worked at Fox for a long time) talks about Bill O'Reilly

[ame]https://twitter.com/AC360/status/854856324391342081[/ame]

Comment

• Sour grapes. BOR was speaking for middle Murica!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X