Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha

Comment

• Reportedly Sessions was not told about the special counsel until after it was a fait accompli

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        Guess I'm not close enough to understand the difference between SA giving a candidate money and Russia.

I personally trust neither. Maybe that is the difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Foreign Nationals are barred from giving money to any candidate.

Perhaps as importantly though. I don't think there is evidence that the Saudis want to undermine democracy in Europe or the US.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Reportedly Sessions was not told about the special counsel until after it was a fait accompli
          He has recused himself from the Russia investigation.

Comment

• But they did give a lot of money to the Clinton foundation.. but then, if you're a dem, that can be excused.

The hypocrisy of both parties is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yes it's hypocritical to want to find out why numerous federal offenses were committed in hacking the DNC and if there was coordination with the Russians. Ends justifies the means I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                But they did give a lot of money to the Clinton foundation.. but then, if you're a dem, that can be excused.

The hypocrisy of both parties is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Those are your words not mine.

Comment

• The Clinton Foundation was/is a charity that has done a lot of good work. You will not hear that on Fox News.

Comment

• I don't see how that is a valid comparison.

Comment

• Good news on Thom Tillis, it appears it was dehydration not a heart attack.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/864997864640045056[/ame]

Also, more significantly, this: The Trump team was made aware that Michael Flynn was a paid lobbyist for Turkey's government on Jan. 4. Trump still hired him. Cuz hey, why not? He's a good dude

Comment

• Yep. And the WP heard audio of it.
                          I'd like to hear that audio. Can you find it on-line so I can listen to it? I suspect we can tell if the Reps were serious or were kidding from the actual audio.

I'm glad Mueller was named Special Council. Good man. I just hope he tells all when (if) he gets to the bottom of things. There has still been no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.
                          Last edited by Da Geezer; May 17, 2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                            I'd like to hear that audio. Can you find it on-line so I can listen to it? I suspect we can tell if the Reps were serious or were kidding from the actual audio.
                            I'd like to hear the audio of this post. I suspect we can tell if Da Geezer was serious or was kidding.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I'm glad Mueller was named Special Council. Good man. I just hope he tells all when (if) he gets to the bottom of things. There has still been no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.
                              Welcome back to the thread! I'm sure this week has you convinced, more than ever, that all these scandals are complete bullshit and another Benghazi hearing is absolutely necessary.

Oops here's another: Michael Flynn was paid over $500,000 by the Turkish government and killed a military plan during the Transition that Erdogan opposed.

Comment

• Can you find the audio? If not, why not? If WaPo is making accusations, let's hear if we figure those guys were telling a joke, or if they were serious. What is so wrong with primary sources.

The book Shattered by two persons embedded in the Hillary campaign to write a fawning narrative of her election reports that the whole Russia-Trump collusion nonsense was decided upon the day after the campaign in order to explain her defeat.

That is the first reasonable answer to the one question you have never even tried to answer: If the Dems and the White House and the whole intelligence establishment knew of the alleged Trump connection, why didn't they use it during the campaign to elect Hillary?

Comment

Working...
                                X