• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...an oldie...but a goodie...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn't re-read your post after you edited to include the olive branch sentence.

I think it doesn't take expertise in statutory law here -- if it were all open and shut as you say it were then all lawyers would agree and we'd have no need for courts and judges. Which is obviously not the case. So, you don't wanna discuss, but you do want to toss out insults.
        This is exhibit A as to why this is pointless. My position is NOT unequivocal. I'm quite open to and, in fact, have requested that someone fit DJT's behavior into the statutory language for obstruction of justice. When that happens then I'm quite willing to think about it and change my mind. I have never unequivocally taken the position that 'we all know that means" or whatever.

I've also been very clear that (a) obstruction as a legal concept is clearly defined if we're talking crimes; and (b) obstruction as a political concept is a different animal with political repercussions at the polls.

I can only say that so many times. We're probably on at least 5 of the same variation. Everyone else who has engaged me gets it. Including Froot -- who acknowledged it may not be (a) but it's definitely (b), at least IHO. *EDIT* Froot would also say, I think, that even if it's not (a) it's still impeachable. That gets into "high crimes and misdemeanors" and such which is far more ambiguous the United States Code. I disagree - I think some sort of crime is a prerequisite, but that's honestly more a political argument, IMO, than not -- either you have the political capital to make a HC&M or you don't. *END EDIT*

As for the rest of your smug, condescending chastisement -- so be it. Sure. Why not. Hopefully that ends this particularly exchange.
        Last edited by iam416; June 13, 2017, 12:33 PM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• a wizard/talent alliance

bans self

Comment

• Thank god.

Comment

• I know your point. You know mine. Don't come here if you don't want to go over it again and again, because that's what these places are for.

That said, in some of these cases you've elected to highlight only the differences in our opinion and pretend there aren't similarities. That's the weird thing -- you agree with a whole lot of what I say. You just make it hard to tell. I'd say you're looking for a fight with me, but you run away after each of your potshots. You should improve your behavior here.

Comment

• I'm back

chances are pretty good the north Koreans beat this otto kid into a coma a long time ago --shortly after he was sentenced is my guess. I'm surprised they are releasing him. Isnt going to take medical very long to figure out he had some kind of brain bleed from trauma

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  I'm back
                  Shit.

;)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    The world isn't ending, yet, Wiz. You'll know the end is nigh when the Browns are in the Super Bowl or M wins an undisputed national title.
                    I always thought it would be when an Ohio State alum becomes President.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Sooner than that.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Having crash back...is like a return of shingles...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• TMI

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• a pox on all of you

Comment

• Don't take it personally that yer a douche...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X