No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just seen him on a drunken rant in a California bar - maybe its old? And acting crazy at Donald Trumps 2017 presidential inauguration. Im sure hes been in rehab, he needs to get help again.

Comment

• I'm sure his expensive lawyers will plead rehab and he'll avoid what others would be sentenced with if they threatened to shoot or beat up a cop (even when cuffed in the back seat of a police car).

Sadly, he probably needs less lawyers and more rock bottom. He really seems like he's heading down a path his career may never recover from...
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Working with Michael Bay too much fucked up his brain

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          I just seen him on a drunken rant in a California bar - maybe its old? And acting crazy at Donald Trumps 2017 presidential inauguration. Im sure hes been in rehab, he needs to get help again.
          He just needs to go the fuck away.

Comment

• This is the web of cronies, goons, and sycophants that Trump has built over his lifetime. Roger Stone tells Buzzfeed he suspects Corey Lewandowski of being behind the leaks that have exposed Don Jr.

Comment

• Jesus, what a clown-show. I don't know how people keep up with all this non-stop reality show politics these days.

Trevor Noah lists the headlines he has no time to cover b/c there is the next one to cover. A segment called "Ain't nobody got time for that" and its really funny.

Comment

• If you work up a time line of what has been reported, what Trump said and tweeted over the last 2 years, it is pretty bad. Pretty much all the denials over theas year are rendered moot with this email.

Comment

• Trump is da DEBIL!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stephen Hayes laid it out on Fox pretty well just now.

3 Days ago: I had no meetings with any Russians. That's a disgusting lie!
                    2 Days ago: Ok, I met some Russians, but it was harmelss talk about adoption
                    1 Day ago: Ok, I met her because she told me she had dirt on Clinton
                    Today: Ok, I was told she was a Russian govt official with top secret info on Clinton. But it's not a crime to talk to her so LOL!

Comment

• This could just be coincidence...but same day that Don Jr. confirmed the meeting with the Russian lawyer, Trump promised to hold a presser that would expose "all the things that've been going on with the Clintons"

[ame]https://twitter.com/yashar/status/884900796957171712[/ame]

Comment

• A break from the Trump Talk:

Aaron Judge is a roided-up asshole. The Yankees should have to forfeit all previous and future WS wins for this.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's ruined the integrity of the Home Run Derby

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/TweetBenMax/status/884929685284696064[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• Notes:

White House devolving into factions. Legal team (Kasowitz and crew) increasingly at odds with Kushner, who they see as blocking access to Trump. But Trump increasingly angry at lawyers all the same.

Advisors increasingly paranoid as this time the damaging leaks definitely came from within their circle. Ivanka, Kushner, and even Melania pushing Trump to fire Priebus. Everyone fears Mueller. Trump reluctant to fire anyone because they might lie about him (or tell the truth) to the investigators.

Pence distancing himself from Trump and his idiot family. Makes sure to say that this all happened before he was on the ticket so don't come asking HIM about it.

Trump hasn't had a public event since he came back from Europe. And he won't have one tomorrow either before he leaves for France.

Every time the president tries to put the furor behind him, more disclosures thrust it back to the fore, and people close to him are anonymously blaming one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X