No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, nothing will probably come of this whether due to lack of hard evidence, king cheeto giving pardons or the complete balllessness of Congress, but the longer this shit drags on increases the odds these neanderthals can't get shit done before '18. If the dems can't make them pay at midterms they're borderline hopeless.

Comment

• Its biggest significance is that we now know conclusively that the Trump campaign would have colluded with the Russian government if the opportunity arose. The idea that they would have never done such a thing should now be laid to rest.

If Dems want to win in 2018 though, pushing the healthcare debate is more profitable, IMO.

Comment

• This is not sustainable.

Comment

• Maybe not, but six months in and there's no sign of slowing whatsoever. The conservative spinmeisters are out with the talking points (and obligatory Clinton mentions) crafted to normalize the latest Trump behavior today, as is SOP.

Comment

• Driiiiiiiiiiip, drip, drip, drip

Comment

• so even though their handing out suspensions left and right over roid usage in the last 3 years you think judge gets a pass? my guess is they juiced the baseballs monday

Comment

• Juicing the baseballs for a hr derby?? WHAT'S NEXT??

Comment

• My White House is working perfectly, better than any other ever, and I have very little time to watch T.V.!

Comment

• This just in: Trump supports JR.

"You're doing a hell of a job, Brownie"
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "He's a bigly gooder son." #M DTjr G A
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Trump talks about his 'high quality" son like he's a set of Ginsu knives

Comment

• TRUMP STEAKS! ONLY THE BEST PRIME FROZEN MEAT! THEY ARE THE VERY, VERY BEST! HIGH QUALITY! THE HIGHEST QUALITY!!
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DJT....he has the meats!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              TRUMP STEAKS! ONLY THE BEST PRIME FROZEN MEAT! THEY ARE THE VERY, VERY BEST! HIGH QUALITY! THE HIGHEST QUALITY!!
                              YOU'LL NEVER TASTE A BETTER, MORE FLAVORFUL STEAK! COOKED TO PERFECTION (WELL DONE) AND DRENCHED IN KETCHUP! THE BEST!

Comment

• I'm not actually sure why we are supposed to believe nothing came out of this meeting with the Russian Government. I guess because the truthful DJTJr said so, they have been so honest and trustworthy so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X