No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this were the last shoe to drop, then there isn't anything to impeachment. But I don't think anyone thinks it is the last shoe to drop.

Comment

• On an unrelated note, AA's advice that I not rent a car in New Orleans was great advice. Parking fees in that city are outrageous and you don't really need a car unless you are going out of the city, which we didn't. Talent will be happy to know the city of Columbus produced 4 national champs.

Comment

• What now?
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Perhaps I presume too much, lol.

Froot,

DJT isn't getting impeached. Read the political tea leaves; the support isn't there in either chamber, nor is it likely to appear after 2018, even if the Ds manage to overturn the applecart in the midterms. He will pardon anybody from his inner circle that Justice might manage to pick off. At best, the consequences are political...if the Ds don't overrun the play.

And hell...do you really want him impeached? The best outcome is a continuation of this shitshow, not having him replaced with a seasoned political operator and polished orator like Pence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
            Perhaps I presume too much, lol.

Froot,

DJT isn't getting impeached. Read the political tea leaves; the support isn't there in either chamber, nor is it likely to appear after 2018, even if the Ds manage to overturn the applecart in the midterms. He will pardon anybody from his inner circle that Justice might manage to pick off. At best, the consequences are political...if the Ds don't overrun the play.

And hell...do you really want him impeached? The best outcome is a continuation of this shitshow, not having him replaced with a seasoned political operator and polished orator like Pence.
            I don't think I disagree with this, just that I don't think the bombshells are finished. All this stuff makes for good copy, but I want to see what Mueller finds, they may find something that blows everything up.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Cogent political analysis. I couldn't be more shocked if a two-headed ostrich took my order at Starbucks this morning. Or if Wizard sired a male.
              Listen here buttmunch...I do have a grandson now...stick that in your pipe and puff mother sucker...

STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• An impeachment process would be damaging to US interests at home and abroad. The D leadership in Congress knows this. They'll let D underlings mess around a bit with threats and such but it will never come to an actual, you know, trial and probably not even a motion to impeach from the House. Fine with me.

I think Hoss makes a good point ..... politics as usual.

The problem is that we're dealing with a President, unlike the past Presidents who were taken on by the opposing political party, who lacks the wherewith-all to protect what the office of the President of the United States stands for or ought to.

The level of childish, egocentric behavior coming from Trump is beyond unfortunate or excusable. Frankly, I don't think it possible for him to achieve much of anything worthwhile legislatively or through progress internationally while he is President and make no mistake, there needs to be a strong President to make that happen. Trump is not that guy nor is it likely he'll become that guy.

That's too bad as there's plenty of conservative ideas and undertakings, at home and abroad, I could support.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Listen here buttmunch...I do have a grandson now...stick that in your pipe and puff mother sucker...

STFU

If I were you I'd check the little fella's DNA then go punch Ms Wiz

our family is just the opposite I have 3 grandson--my mom has 7 total--no granddaughters to be found. wife is delirious with hope the next one is an xx

Comment

• lol...well this guy was very welcome addition...after 5 daughters...two granddaughters...Wiz finally has a fellow male in the clan...

STFU

shaddup

stifle
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ESAD

GFY

congrats

Comment

• heh
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz pisses estrogen.

Congrats on the granddude though!

Now STFU.

Comment

• No.

Thanks.

No.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

The level of childish, egocentric behavior coming from Trump is beyond unfortunate or excusable. Frankly, I don't think it possible for him to achieve much of anything worthwhile legislatively or through progress internationally while he is President and make no mistake, there needs to be a strong President to make that happen. Trump is not that guy nor is it likely he'll become that guy.

That's too bad as there's plenty of conservative ideas and undertakings, at home and abroad, I could support.
                              The GOP leadership agrees with you, and is basically running the legislative side of things on their own, as if there was a Democrat in office. Ryan and McConnell take turns crashing congress into the guardrails, and occasionally Trump comments on the hijinks. Its just bizarre.

Comment

• Trumps praises President Xi on the same day China's Nobel Peace Prize winner and famous dissident dies of cancer in state custody. Tone-deaf

Comment

Working...
                                X