No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I don't understand is why doesn't Not My President Chump just say, "I want everyone to cooperate fully with all investigations. 110% cooperation. The sooner the investigations are completed, the sooner I'll be completely vindicated." AND THEN NOT SPEAK/TWEET ABOUT IT AGAIN.

Any questions pertaining to Russia (at pressers) are answered with "Let's read the FBI's final report before commenting."

May be too late for that though. The current media is strictly following the Faux News playbook of "Benghazi!!!!!". GOP doesn't seem to like being subjected to the same treatment they're oh so willing dish out.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I assume it is because 110 percent would spell disaster for him, probably the complete opposite of vindication.

Comment

• Has anyone here heard Ms. V speak English?

Froot, I can't tell if you are serious. You think the meeting was carried on in Russian? Why an interpreter then?

Comment

• That and he needs to keep his rabid base rabid. Although I think the hillbilly in them will take care of that.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojubI-sYwho"]Game of Thrones: Libertarian Edition - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              Has anyone here heard Ms. V speak English?

Froot, I can't tell if you are serious. You think the meeting was carried on in Russian? Why an interpreter then?
              I am joking, I assume the meeting was translated by the "former" Russian spy who carries dual citizenship. I'm sure he speaks English and is well known for exposure to hacking and disinformation campaigns. Perfect fit for that Trump Tower meeting.

I wonder who the 6th person in that meeting wqs.

Comment

• Well, we have the Bait (Veselnitskaya) and the Broker (Akhmetshin), so Contestant Six must be the Bag Man for the actual client. Plus the three Marks of course.

All we need now is a John Travolta sighting and we have an Elmore Leonard novel.

Comment

• This will be a good movie in 10 years. Just don't know if it will be drama or comedy.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Alec Baldwin would play a great DJT...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CNN is now reporting at least 8 attended this meeting.

Comment

• Don Jr, Manafort, Kushner, Goldstone, Ms. V, Mr. A, a translator, and one more unknown indivdual

Comment

• I wish you were dead.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here are some details on Mr. A's alleged involvement in past hacking and disinformation.

Rinat Akhmetshin allegedly stole sensitive documents from a corporation years before he joined Natalia Veselnitskaya to meet Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner.

Comment

• An impeachment process would be damaging to US interests at home and abroad.

This is insane. It's not like when Cheney at least had the decency to cover his tracks. These people are openly mocking the rule of law. Taxpayers letting them get away with it is like hanging a kick me sign on their own backs. You'll be incentivizing every would-be criminal to set up shop in Washington. Either you believe in your system or you don't. It's too late to get away with a painless, humiliation-free recovery. Take your medicine now before you have to take a whole fucking lot more.
                              Last edited by hack; July 14, 2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                This will be a good movie in 10 years. Just don't know if it will be drama or comedy.
                                A comedic tragedy where the audience is the ultimate loser.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X