No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't seen it since the invention of the DVD player.

Farging sumunumbatch

Comment

• Fargin' Icehole
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        thanks for responding. Would you favor it if it were cost-free and readily available? I'd picture something like the 3-month birth control shot being given at an appointment set up at a drug store like flu shots are handled now. Of course, there should be no cost.

I'd also favor not increasing welfare amounts paid to a family on welfare if they have more children.

This whole discussion is where the rubber meets the road on "pre-existing conditions". To me, the idea of obtaining insurance after you find out you are pregnant and calling pregnancy a pre-existing condition is just nonsense. It originates in the pro-abortion mindset that pregnancy is something that happens to you from out of nowhere, like a cist.
        That last statement is some ridiculous bullshit so i'll leave that alone.

People have been having children that couldn't they afford for a long time. It never ceases to amaze me when you have some family living at or below the poverty line and they keep having kids. But how do you tell somebody not to have kids if they want lots of kids? Are you going to go the way of China and limit people to one kid? Talk about stepping on somebody's rights.

Free birth control for those that want it would be a great idea. Good luck with the conservatives on that one though.
        Last edited by Mainevent; July 18, 2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Only 12% of those polled in Trump Counties thought the Senate Bill was a "good idea". 47% "unsure". Only 25% of Trump voters in those counties supported the bill

A new NBC/WSJ poll finds that only a quarter of Trump voters in those counties think the GOP health care bill is a good idea.

Comment

• Person #8 at the Russia meeting was a Russian money launderer.

Trump had a second previously undisclosed with Putin at the G 20.

This is all fine.

Comment

• Didn't just meet with Putin a second time, he met one-on-one. No one else present except a translator.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But did he really think no one would find out or how it would look?

Comment

• It was a couples dinner.

Comment

• Better topic: what's the best brewery in Michigan? I am very partial to Founders but you Michigan guys would know better. Curious on opinions.

Comment

• My personal favote is Arcadia, but it isn't widely distributed.

Comment

• I've had Loch Down (a good Scotch!) but not much else, I'm afraid.

Comment

• Shorts is good as well and that is well distibuted.

Comment

• The pee tape must be a real thing.

Comment

• Oh no! Netanyahu told Macron that he secretly doubts genius businessman Trump and brilliant son-in-law Kushner can put together a Middle East peace plan

'The Palestinian issue is complicated,' Netanyahu told the French president. Macron agreed but replied: 'You’re making it more complicated by building in the settlements'

Comment

• When Bells doesn't get too creative, it's the best IMO. Founders IMO a little watery. Shorts good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                                Because the few remaining adults in the GOP who might be cognizant enough to propose such an idea, are riding in the backseat while the drunk teenagers have the wheel.

you misspelled both parties.. the American faith in their party is problem. Congress is just the symptom.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X