No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• somehow I knew DSL would miss this little tidbit

Fewer Americans applied for jobless aid last week, as the number of people seeking benefits remains near historic lows indicating a robust job market. The Labor Department says weekly unemployment claims fell 15,000 to a seasonally-adjusted 233,000.

seems like ever since the man was elected economy has been surging

which is normally the #1 factor for most voters.

Comment

• Well my portfolio is up about 30% for the year...I can live with that...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Every day before the sun rises, as long as mankind can remember, the rooster crows. Therefore, the rooster's crowing causes the sun to rise.

Same logic.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• really

unless that jobs report was obamas then the crowing around here would be deafening

Comment

• Hypocrisy at it's finest crash.

When DJT gets re-elected the left is going to go fucking apeshit bezerk...way beyond even now...it will be priceless.

The Dims are scared shitless.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The irony...it is Obama's job report.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    ...I can live with that...
                    We'd all prefer you didn't.

Comment

• heh

shaddup

heh
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I support the continued calls for euthanizing various members of Team Husker.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Not wiz of course...kill that damn entropy and hoss...

dumbasses
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• gee I must have missed the part where they gave Obama credit

"After a weak start this year, the economy is expected to grow at roughly 2 percent. That would be roughly in line with annual gains during the recovery. Consistent hiring has helped sustain the gradual recovery, although the expansion is starting to show its age as the pace of job gains has slowed this year.
                            The unemployment rate has fallen to a healthy 4.4 percent. The Labor Department's report for June showed that U.S. employers added a robust 222,000 jobs, the most in four months and a reassuring sign that businesses may be confident enough to keep hiring despite a slow-growing economy."

nope don't see his name anywhere
                            fact it was hard to find the article at all
                            buried deep in google headlines --and no where to be found on cnn or msnbc

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Not wiz of course...kill that damn entropy and hoss...

dumbasses
                              Rude...but cogent

Comment

• now that wiz has a male heir I think he qualifies as a various member

any member or all members should be considered for youth in asia

Comment

Working...
                                X