• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lock up your blondes and sports paraphenelia

this story sucks--one of my favorite groups

LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington has died of an apparent suicide. He was 41 years old. Firefighters received a call about 9 a.m. regarding a cardiac arrest in the 2800 block of Via Victoria in Palos Verdes Estates in Los Angeles county, said Joey Napoli, spokesman for the Los Angeles County F...
      Last edited by crashcourse; July 20, 2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Baltimore PD officer videos himself planting evidence.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ntent=20170720

Chalk this one up for the learning curve.

Comment

• Well my portfolio is up about 30% for the year...I can live with that...
          News today is that the market has added $ 4.14 Trillion since inauguration, and more than that if you count since the election.

Wiz: are you part of the Husker cabal?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              News today is that the market has added $ 4.14 Trillion since inauguration, and more than that if you count since the election.

Wiz: are you part of the Husker cabal?
              Have any stats on how much the market added between February 2009 and November 2016?

And, if Trump is to thank for the first half of 2017, surely any crash in the next 3.5 years would fall on his shoulders, no?

Comment

• Mueller is investigating Manafort for potential money laundering

Comment

• I saw a funny stat - Candidate/President Trump has had 991 tweets and 0 pieces of campaign legislation passed. All hot air and no action.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    That's because Obama is black right?

Comment

• Figures you see no humor in the post and want an explanation. Ha! Ha! You leftys are just mad and miserable all the time - occasional joy when 'BREAKING NEWS' you can run to your ipad and post from - nyt, WaPo or huffpst that is going to bring down the POTUS!!

Comment

• Ohhhh you Leftieeees....

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It wasn't humorous, post something funny and I'll laugh. Not that hard a concept to understand.

Comment

• I don't have time to search the bowels of the earth

Comment

• You found that GIF, you seem to be searching.

Comment

• It was on mgoblog

Comment

Working...
                                X