Comment

• I'm your running mate...dumbass...

anti-entropy platform
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds like a winner.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I drink a ton of water, more than anybody I have ever known. Dano in the Lions forum ^ gives me a run for my money, but no tap water.

Erin Brockovich in Michigan water

Millions of Michigan tap-water users are also exposed to trihalomethanes, a group of organic chemicals that often occur in drinking water as a result of chlorine disinfecting.

Officials with both the Great Lakes Water Authority and the City of Ann Arbor emphasized that their water systems meet and surpass regulatory standards.

Millions in Michigan exposed to chemicals in their tap water unregulated or that meet limits -- but that some study shows may increase health risks

Comment

• US Geological Survey animation of earthquakes in Oklahoma, 2004-2016.

[ame="https://twitter.com/USGS_Oklahoma/status/888138239109890049"]https://twitter.com/USGS_Oklahoma/status/888138239109890049[/ame]

Comment

• Don't make me cactus jack your arse...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm going to refer you to entropy for practicing the gay sex tricks you learned in Boy Scouts.

Comment

• You are one sick puppy...you've been reading my posts...haven't you...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shhhh.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If they don't do this, then Trump can do a minor fixed-period tax cut without all the hard work of actually reforming the tax code, which is needed if done right.
                          What would you consider "done right"? I think we agree that doing away with the "charitable" deduction would be a good step. By that, I mean everything, including 501(C)(3), (4). Let them stand on their own without government subsidy.

What do you think should be the highest rate an individual should pay?

Comment

• I must say, the Republicans in Congress are very creative in figuring out new ways to make their healthcare plans worse. The skinny repeal is hilarious, I'm not sure what the benefit is for them long term to pass this.

Comment

• There's no benefit to any of these ideas, they just want to ass something to say they lived up to their promise. They dug this hole with their rhetoric and now realize they may not have left themselves a way out.

I love the idea that they wanted to repeal and then have a 2 year window to craft a replacement. It's been said before, but I guess the 7 years they had before just wasn't enough time?

Comment

• Been away from the Clown Show for 4 days. I miss anything?

I did catch that Geezer thinks any attorney who donated to a Democrat is horribly biased and therefore the entire Mueller investigation needs to be ignored.

Does Geezer think any member of the Administration who donated to Dems at some point in the last 5 years needs to get the axe too? You can start with newest Clown Show recruit, Mr. Scarramucci. He's given more to Dems over his career than the entire Mueller team, I seem to recall reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X