No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah that ought to overshadow rich being the source for wikileaks then being murdered

rich talks for two hours to his girlfriend in Michigan then gets killed within minutes of hanging up. bet he was followed out of that bar....

so wonder what twist this takes in mueller's investigation--he has to know by now rich was the source to wikileaks not a Russian hack job

means fox news was right all along

means wheeler was right all along

means I hope to hell it was armed robbery because i'm not so sure I like where this is going
    Last edited by crashcourse; August 3, 2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      Probably to announce Trump Industries has 'won' a multi-billion dollar contract to develop a coal based alternative to orange colored spray tans.[/url]
      Line of the year. Competition over; everybody go home.

Comment

• Obviously

Comment

• Merit-based immigration...how about a merit-based Cabinet?

Comment

• American Hero Robert Mueller empanels a new Grand Jury in DC

Comment

• Report: HR McMaster has already concluded that Susan Rice did nothing wrong

On another note, the alt right world really has its knives out for McMaster

Comment

• Two things on the leaked transcripts, it shouldn't happen and Trump shouldn't be an embrassment. The transcript exchange with the Aussie PM sounds like a conversation with Lloyd Christmas.

Comment

• The Secret Service has apparently left Trump Tower in a dispute over the rent they pay.

Comment

• The Senate tells Chump he's not trusted to act honorably (again).

From CNN:

Sen. Thom Tillis, a North Carolina Republican, and Sen. Chris Coons, a Delaware Democrat, plan to introduce a measure Thursday that would bar the President from directly firing any special counsel -- retroactive to Mueller's appointment in May.

The measure would also effectively shut down another avenue for firing Mueller -- mandating that only an attorney general confirmed by the Senate would have the power to remove the special counsel.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• In other Senate news...

Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, made it clear that his committee will not approve a new attorney general for Trump if he fires Jeff Sessions. Senators have rallied around the former Alabama senator amid blistering attacks against him by the president, who is angry that Sessions recused himself from the investigation of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said the Senate will not get rid of the legislative filibuster, despite continued tweets from Trump pressuring GOP senators to eliminate the rule in order to make it easier for the White House to push through its agenda.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Trump boasting again that under his plan, immigrants can't go on welfare for 5 years.

This is the law already and has been for 20+ years

Comment

• Speech tonight is a Greatest Hits of 2016 album

Comment

• Seems like my expectations of trump and the republicans is coming true. Trump will be 4 years of accomplishing nothing. Sounds fine to me. Only helps my wishes in the long run..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Reading a past issue of the economist... scientist from america and Israel have concluded sperm counts amount men in rich countries has fallen by 50% over the last four decades. The decline is unknown.

However the study did conclude the inability to actually produce a son is a sure sign of inbreeding. ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• "This is the law already and has been for 20+ years"

You think Trump knows that?

Comment

Working...
                                X