• Show
Clear All

• Jeez.

[ame]https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/895081686681124864[/ame]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Who can argue with that?

Comment

• Well..certainly not his 25 million bot followers on twitter.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• he's not dumb enough to launch first

neither is kim

if he can get a decent health care plan throught that diesnt screw the middle class and tax reform through that doesn't screw the middle class then impeach him all you want

read somewhere that 41K illegals out of 188K federal prisoners

of those 41K 90 % have started the process of being deported

you guys will be happy to hear mannaforts house got raided by the fbi

gotta be something there we can tie to trump to get him out of here!

Hersh told Folkenflik it was “gossip” and that Butowsky “took two and two and made forty-five out of it.”

funny how you slam hersch as a journalist and his story but then pick and choose quotes from him to highlight that you believe him

Comment

• Single payer. Canadian system. It's time.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• heh.

Food stamp rolls down 1.1 million. GA and AL come in for special mention since they implemented work requirements. Illegal border crossings down about 75% and illegal border crossings across Mexico's southern border are down more than that 75%

You really should get out of Alabama, CGVT. You could move to Canada and fit right in.

Comment

• Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, he was in deep to the Russians as is Trump. I don't think there will need to be a lot of stretching to tie them together. Occam's razor.

Comment

• Nah, I'll just wait for ignorant old bastards to die off...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Counterpoint: living in Canada would be OK.

Comment

• Its Ok, eh?

Comment

• Disney is going to pull its content from Netflix in favor of its own streaming service, and do some of the same for ESPN.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/08/disn...-services.html

Some of this was inevitable given how much money Netflix is making, but the long-term effects that this content-splintering will have on pricing is concerning IMO. People complain about their cable bill now and want ala carte...but that's not the direction its headed. Instead your current content is going to be split into separate streams for $10-$20/mo each.

And then the cable companies will transfer their fading profit margin on TV packages to their ISP divisions, and move to by-MB usage fee.

Comment

• The loss of net neutrality is not going to help the consumer by any means in this regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, he was in deep to the Russians as is Trump. I don't think there will need to be a lot of stretching to tie them together. Occam's razor.
                            The FBI raided Manafort's house on July 26. Just hours later, Trump bashed the acting FBI Director on Twitter...seemingly (at the time) at random...

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              The loss of net neutrality is not going to help the consumer by any means in this regard.
                              Yeah, good point.

Oh well. People should read more books and go outside more often anyway.

Comment

• Not sure how credible this is from a report from Vice news https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vice-news/ but it certainly would not surprise me to find it to be true.

DONALD TRUMP
                                Trump ‘Starts His Day With a Folder of Flattering News and Photos’
                                Natasha Bach
                                Aug 08, 2017
                                President Trump allegedly has his own version of a magic mirror—comprised of RNC war room staffers.
                                According to reports by Vice News, Trump begins each day perusing a special folder of documents compiled by his staffers. The folder, derisively called the “propaganda document” by some, contains flattering news coverage, and sometimes, simply nice photos of the President.
                                As described by Vice:
                                "...the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful."
                                Sarah Huckabee Sanders described the report as "not true," while Vice News reported that Sean Spicer “disputed the nature of the folder” (without providing any further detail).
                                Read: 5 Things to Know About Lara Trump, the President's Daughter-In-Law
                                It is common practice for a sitting president to maintain a war room of staffers who are responsible for monitoring media coverage of the president and his administration. But according to Vice, Trump’s war room is apparently a little different from the others.
                                Read: Don’t Take the Bait From Trump, Journalists Say
                                Staffers start their day monitoring the morning shows on CNN, MSNBC and Fox as well as news published across the internet and in print. Then, Vice reports, they send the White House Communications Office an email containing screenshots of tweets, articles, chyrons, and interview transcripts containing positive coverage every 30 or so minutes. This process is repeated in the afternoon and a second folder is delivered to the president around 4:30 p.m.According to the report, the only feedback the team producing the folder have ever received is that it needed to be "more f****** positive."

Comment

Working...
                                X