No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting harder and harder not to see these years as an inflection point. More and more likely that things are either going to get a lot better, or a lot worse.

Comment

• Just a bunch of dumbshittery IMO. The only thing being accomplished is a bunch of racist, altright-rabbithole losers who are generally ignored are now front-page news.

Let the nutjobs have their little parade and go home bored. Instead of being part of the show, go volunteer at a homeless shelter, or clean up a roadway, or deliver meals to the elderly. Or just stay the fuck home.

Comment

• They steal our logo

The Detroit Red Wings have released a statement condemning the use of their logo by white nationalists at a rally in Charlottesville.

Red Wings decry use of logo at white nationalist rally reminiscent of the Nazi SS logo.

Photos on social media were being shared widely Saturday showing groups that had appropriated the logo during the protest.

A group of marchers at a White Supremacist rally in Virginia altered the Detroit Red Wings logo for their signs and gear, and the team isn't having it

Comment

• Hoss nails it. WTF???? These idiots have a right to assemble and march. Ignore them and it's nothing.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't wanna live in a world where Hoss is right on something.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• For years they WERE ignored. Now, as hoss points out, they're on the front page. They are also in the White House. Which may have something to do with why they're no longer ignored.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• I guess Geezer won't be posting until he gets home from Virginia...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• I didn't realize Geezer was a white supremacist.

Comment

• Now you sound like Froot Loops - Poor sense of humor

Comment

• That's just mean. Improve your behaviour.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            I didn't realize Geezer was a white supremacist.
                            No? Get 'm checked, I can see that 3000 miles away.

Comment

• Speeding car rams another car into a crowd of counter-protesters. Don't watch the video if squeamish. As David French notes, has every appearance of being intentional.

[ame]https://twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/896436160884617216[/ame]

Comment

• Holy shit
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X