No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President refuses to comment on whether this is a terrorist attack. Issues a vague statement condemning hatred and bigotry "on many sides". This has been going on a long time. Economy is doing great thanks to me.

Commander in Chief out.

[ame]https://twitter.com/LarrySabato/status/896456254549368836[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/LarrySabato/status/896458267743973379[/ame]

Comment

• I just turned on CNN to see the news. They had a panel of "experts" I watched it long enough for the fat racist to claim that both sides were at fault.

What the fuck is going on in this country?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/896462423275823109[/ame]

Comment

• The ultimate in Whataboutism.

When you are marching at night through campus with torches, you want to terrorize.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            I don't wanna live in a world where Hoss is right on something.
            Bridges abound.

that first step is a doozy...

Comment

• Wow...go look at a couple houses, mow the lawn, and everything has gone completely off the rails when you get back.

I think some police overreaction is needed here.

Comment

• Hoss, you're my boy. I want you to know that, man.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• hi!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fox news claiming possible self defense for the driver....but its not an alt right channel, huh geez. Fuckin losers.

Comment

• Those clowns will gather somewhere tonight, shoot a couple of shots into the ceiling, get arrested, and start crowing about the Starbucks Hall Putsch. What a bunch of dildoes.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• We can hit bottom; or we can keep sinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          We can hit bottom; or we can keep sinking.
                          I'm hoping for the former...the narrative is maybe starting to form to that end. We'll see. Orin Hatch's great tweet has gone viral.

Comment

• So has that Daily Stormer reaction. Is that actually real? I'm not going to their web site to find out. But I don't think you need any confirmation to understand that this is a group of people in search of some boundaries.

Comment

• This one is making the rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                So has that Daily Stormer reaction. Is that actually real? I
                                Haven't seen it, no idea what it is. Not surprised that the well-orchestrated elements of neo-Nazism in this country can spread a counter-point quickly...but this isn't about them. We know what they believe.

This is about exposing the depth and breadth of the infection of neo-Nazism/neo-Confederalism to the moderate conservatives in this country, among whom they hide. The car-strike may have been a watershed moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X