No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than the alt-right is not saying a lot.

destruction of property is absolutely wrong.
    Your one of the lawyers here - Is this not breaking the law?

Comment

• Yeah, the lowest of low bars.

I'm gonna re-watch Virginia whip FSU and then break down IU. This shit, as limited in numbers as the participants are, is too depressing. I'd rather ponder on whether Lagow can decrease his interceptions.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The more they dig around in Manafort's finances, the more they find connections to Ukraine, Russia, and potential money laundering through real estate

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          They are loons and destruction of property is absolutely wrong.

Until they 1) advocate that one race or gender is superior to others and/or 2)advocate for authoritarian rule and/or 3) kill people, they are better than the alt-right. And it's not even close.
          1 and 2 don't really matter to me. I don't care what they want or have opinions about. And, yeah, they're better than the alt-right folks, but that's irrelevant to me. It's not like we're deciding who to vote off the island. We're stuck with both groups.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tgis is America, where people are force-fed individualism and exceptionalism. We are always going to have people like this. You just hope they happen to be harmless about it.

Comment

• 1 and 2 don't really matter to me.
              What about 3? SLF quickly forgets about the Police shot down by BLM or their supporters.

Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. He was upset about recent police shootings and the Black Lives Matter movement, and "stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I'm gonna re-watch Virginia whip FSU...
                Tiki Barber > tiki torches.

#internationalrules
                #formergirlscollege
                #burtreynoldsisgay

Comment

• Have you ever been to Tallahassee? It is Montgomery with less charm. And it has huge bugs and a shitty airport (nod to Fat Phil).
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    What about 3? SLF quickly forgets about the Police shot down by BLM or their supporters.

Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. He was upset about recent police shootings and the Black Lives Matter movement, and "stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.
                    He obviously wasnt part of BLM since they are "stop murdering black people" whereas Kkk, white supremists is their history to murder, harm non whites.

Comment

• I've never suffered the misfortune of northwestern Florida. My travels have only extended from Orlandah down to the Keys. But I am fully on board in believing its shitty.

Comment

• He obviously wasnt part of BLM since they are "stop murdering black people" whereas Kkk, white supremists is their history to murder, harm non whites.

BLM protestors chant “what do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW!”

Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters chanting a demanding “dead cops” three days after a shooting in Dallas during which five officers were killed and several more wounded.

The father of a Dallas cop shot dead by a sniper who opened fire on an anti-police brutality demonstration is suing Black Lives Matter and other groups, claiming it incited a “war on police” that ultimately killed his son.

The father of a Dallas cop shot dead by a sniper who opened fire on an anti-police brutality demonstration is suing Black Lives Matter and other groups, claiming it incited a “war on police&#…

Comment

• It says a lot about what a shithole South Florida is that when I lived there I enjoyed being in the central and northern parts of the state sometimes.

Comment

• If Antifa is left, it is far left on the radical revolutionary end of the spectrum, they are anarchists. There's no need to defend that shit either. It's certainly not the same as what is commonly referred to as the left like a Bernie Bro. They are statists. And they have never had influence ce in the White House. The same can't be said for the alt-right. It's a total false equivalence.

Comment

• The Under Armour and Intel CEOs quit that council. I can't wait to see trump tweet them a new one.

Comment

• Lets see how Chump's week is going. Racists clash in Va, business leaders flee in droves from trade councils, North Korea is upgrading their missiles with Russian mob supplied Ukrainian missile parts, and Iran threatens to junk the nuclear deal. Show leadership and do something strong and definitive...like tweeting!!
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X