No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, reportedly out of the 12 remaining CEO's, 9 told Trump they would resign one by one if he didn't disband the panel entirely. So Trump acting like this was his decision is also likely spin.

Comment

• You may say that today, but based on your body of work here I don't believe that for a second.
      Care to give me a single quote of mine to support your paradigm of what I believe? I've even called out the one actual anti-Semite among us on this forum, something no one else has done. Hey, you guys are the ones who think the Palestinians are oppressed by the Jewish state, not me. You are the ones who hate Israel, not me.

And, of course, you completely ignore the actual question I asked. Why do the white racists include the Jews as subjects of their hate? Jews are white, they are Aryan, and they are patriotic. Why the hate?

Comment

• The "rights" provisions of the Constitution are aimed at the government, first the Feds and now States. Government can't abridge political speech without a really good reason, nor can it make race-based decisions without a really good reason. Both are clear and clearly enforced. What individuals do, however, is another story. If you want to spout off racist shit, that's your choice, but you will be taken to task by society.

Fairly straight-forward.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/rbreich/status/897845259941457927[/ame]

I was critical of BO as I felt he stood by as this was happening to republican groups. Trump is taking it to a new dangerous level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Stole my thunder.
            I am king linkmonkey for the day!

#failingDSL
            #sad!

Comment

• Trump: "What about the alt-left who came charging at us."

Us? Yes, he really said 'us.' Thanks for the clarification, Donald on where you really stand.

Comment

• You know, the alt-center is really getting off easy here. Nobody mentions their role in all of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                  Trump: "What about the alt-left who came charging at us."

Us? Yes, he really said 'us.' Thanks for the clarification, Donald on where you really stand.
                  Wow.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've read the us was a mistype on the transcript in real time and it was actually em.

Comment

• Yeah, it might've been an 'em'. Just listened to it again.
                      Last edited by WM Wolverine; August 16, 2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3EjK5DXPk&t=119s"]Anderson Cooper's Brilliant Reaction To Trump's Statements - EXPOSES His Bad Leadership - YouTube[/ame]

Right at 2 minutes he starts talking. Regardless, it's obvious he's blaming the alt-left far more than the alt-right.

Comment

• That is less interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• But Kelly Ann Conway says we have to hear what he means, not what he says... ;)
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Quote:
                              Originally Posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Trump: "What about the alt-left who came charging at us."
                              Wow.

I've read the us was a mistype on the transcript in real time and it was actually em.

mistype??

Its called Fake News! See how fast people believe shit. This after one post without fact checking it.

Busted! Journos Rush To Spread Fake News Following Trump’s Latest Press Conference

Comment

• If you're expecting an 'us' (as I was told it was), it certainly sounds like, 'us.'

Comment

Working...
                                X