No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No it didn't , shame on you. Or did you want to hear that?

Comment

• (as I was told it was)
      Right!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        But Kelly Ann Conway says we have to hear what he means, not what he says... ;)
        IDK how exactly one is supposed to do that either....he babbles like a drunk.

Comment

• Trump should resign immediately before the stock market crashes and the blame is put on him. He's opened himself up to that by taking credit for the record highs. He has absolutely no chance to get anything accomplished. He's an amateur politician with a huge case of hubris who couldn't get out of his own way. He has made it easy for his enemies to bring hm down by being thin-skinned, intractable, and coarse. The message to all outsiders is clear, though Trump will still stubbornly refuse to hear it: Do not run for the office of the President if you are not part of the two crime families - er, parties. We will destroy you! Fox News just had Bush family henchman Karl Rove on for his opinion of Trump's latest screw-up - as if he's unbiased. The Republicans have their man Pence in place to take over. Oh well, tax cuts and the repeal of Obamacare were always a pipe dream anyway. America's own version of Mao's Cultural Revolution will continue unabated.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Tax REFORM was not a pipe dream. Everyone wanted that. The longer we go without it, though, I think, the less likely we get a broad rate cut. More and more people are willing to look at the evidence rather than just assume corporates are overtaxed becuase they say they are. The evidence says we should reform tax, but not with a rate cut for corporates. The evidence says we should reform tax with a rate hike for corporates.

Comment

• And we should replace Obamacare. With a government funded single payer system
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I see the I Hate DJT Club is alive and well today...

heh
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh

Comment

• Tax REFORM was not a pipe dream. Everyone wanted that. The longer we go without it, though, I think, the less likely we get a broad rate cut. More and more people are willing to look at the evidence rather than just assume corporates are overtaxed because they say they are. The evidence says we should reform tax, but not with a rate cut for corporates. The evidence says we should reform tax with a rate hike for corporates.
                    Almost incoherent.

You are apparently saying that the tax reform you favor is an increase in the corporate rate to above 35%. But you also say that "everyone wanted that" when talking about tax reform. I can assure you not everyone wants a higher corporate rate. You generally favor doing away with special interest deductions that make up much of our tax code. Do you even understand that at a 40% corporate rate these deductions are worth even more to the corporation whose lobbyists can bend the tax code to their client's wishes.

Got any evidence of anyplace in the world where a high corporate rate has brought economic well-being? (other than the Gulf oil states)
                    Last edited by Da Geezer; August 16, 2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Love it when libs want to soak "corporations"...not realizing...corporations are owned by millions of hard working Americans in their retirement portfolios...

SOAK THE RICH!!!

lmao

idiots
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Comment

• Wiz did you live under power lines when you were a child?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                Trump should resign immediately before the stock market crashes and the blame is put on him. He's opened himself up to that by taking credit for the record highs. He has absolutely no chance to get anything accomplished. He's an amateur politician with a huge case of hubris who couldn't get out of his own way. He has made it easy for his enemies to bring hm down by being thin-skinned, intractable, and coarse. The message to all outsiders is clear, though Trump will still stubbornly refuse to hear it: Do not run for the office of the President if you are not part of the two crime families - er, parties. We will destroy you! Fox News just had Bush family henchman Karl Rove on for his opinion of Trump's latest screw-up - as if he's unbiased. The Republicans have their man Pence in place to take over. Oh well, tax cuts and the repeal of Obamacare were always a pipe dream anyway. America's own version of Mao's Cultural Revolution will continue unabated.
                                He's from another crime family, the Russian Mafia.

Comment

Working...
                                X