Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/902231344461336580[/ame]

Surprised it took this long for someone to publicly be happy about the hurricane for this reason.... people think politics first way way too much in this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      When you thought the situation in Houston couldn't get any worse...alligators.

http://wncn.com/2017/08/28/300-gator...ght-of-fences/
      Wow -- I was once caught in a flood in central Vietnam, and talk went round that the fences were swamped at a nearby croc farm. I gave up waiting for a bus, walked a few blocks in knee-high water to the airline office, bought a ticket, took a boat to the airport, and waited there the rest of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        When you thought the situation in Houston couldn't get any worse...alligators.

http://wncn.com/2017/08/28/300-gator...ght-of-fences/

If snarknado's form, I'm sacrificing wiz to the gods..

Comment

• NK holds Seoul hostage (I guess we have to blame Eisenhower for that) so the final say is really South Korea's, banked against how serious we believe the Chinese are about backing up the Elvis Impersonator. Hence the reason that nothing has been done, even before the problem became nuclearized.

There is only one solution to this problem...the NK military overthrows the Un regime, and a halfway rational actor takes control.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            I think your bar is set too high for that outcome, but to each his own.

Comment

• I wasn't trying to suggest it would work.. just what I'd do first

Comment

• I am suggesting that it would be an option for lesser crisises than Sharknados. Like, a 3rd and Long against Rutgers or something.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• If you don't have subjects you have nothing over which to rule. But, even if you think he's truly a madman, you can still follow the money. China can buy off Kim's generals and provoke a coup with an amount that would be pocket change in comparison to the resources they have. It would also be a tiny fraction of what they would lose in export revenue if Kim actually attacked anybody, so it would be an excellent investment. The North Korean Kim du jour is a puppet, and China uses that person to test the resolve of US presidents early in their tenures.

Comment

• I am suggesting that it would be an option for lesser crisises than Sharknados. Like, a 3rd and Long against Rutgers or something.
                    Heh heh heh
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                      I think Sheriff Joe should have had a jury decide whether he committed a crime. Of course, that was impossible in the progressive prosecution, since no jury would have ever convicted him. What exactly did he do? Arrest illegal aliens?

I'd appreciate one of you progs explaining to me why Sheriff Joe was not entitled to a jury trial.
                      Geezer...you can't get a rational thought from an irrational lib...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hoss.. heh

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          As long as they're not my gods, I don't care which gods you go around insulting like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            As long as they're not my gods, I don't care which gods you go around insulting like that.

heh..

Comment

• many of these look like they could have been arrested a few weeks ago in Virginia... Below are those arrested in Berkley.

Maybe it's me, but those being arrested on both sides seem to have the same look of ignorance.

Comment

• Top middle should be cited for replication of 1980s hairstyles. Felony.

Comment

Working...
                                X