X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seconded.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It is indeed hard to tell whether one's fascist haircut means you're a fascist or antifa, but it could stand to be pointed out that one of these sides is working with facts and the other are nazis.

Comment

• lol
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Progs gonna Prog: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-racism-charge

Really good look at the way progs work.

Now, back to reading about how antifa are justified and so forth from our outstanding news outlets.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• stuff like that is why carrot top got elected

and my venice beach living daughter just cant seem to figure that out

Comment

• I guess we're gonna split hairs here.

Comment

• It sounds like Amy Wax has been silenced!

Comment

• Perhaps she knows a writer willing to ignore a conflict of interest and spin a yarn some hands-off editor might agree to publish?

Comment

• It sounds like Amy Wax has been silenced!
                    Another Prog victory. Congrats, Froot. She dared to suggest certain behavior was preferred. Off with her head!

The McCarthyism of our day continues to run at full speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Another Prog victory. Congrats, Froot. She dared to suggest certain behavior was preferred. Off with her head!

The McCarthyism of our day continues to run at full speed.
                      The pendulum is still in motion. Until it swings so far that many liberals say "it's too much" will it come back to center. Let's just hope it doesn't move too far right and the same problem exists from the opposite side. In that case this may bounce back and forth for sometime. Hopefully.. someday... in my lifetime we can get back to disagreeing with a person and presenting opposing thought rather than trying to destroy and silence someone whom we disagree with... and I want a pony as well.
                      Last edited by entropy; August 29, 2017, 11:41 AM.
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• They have, in very limited instances, started killing their own for unpure thoughts and, certainly, apostasy. They are quintessentially Orwellian and will, eventually, silence too much through their modern day "she's a witch!" accusation of "-ISM!!!!".

But, you're probably right, they have more ideas to silence and more heads to mount on their walls.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          The pendulum is still in motion. Until it swings so far that many liberals say "it's too much" will it come back to center. Let's just hope it doesn't move too far right and the same problem exists from the opposite side. In that case this may bounce back and forth for sometime. Hopefully.. someday... in my lifetime we can get back to disagreeing with a person and presenting opposing thought rather than trying to destroy and silence someone whom we disagree with... and I want a pony as well.
                          I disagree with you ent...and I wish you were dead.

Sorry man...best I can do right now...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            I disagree with you ent...and I wish you were dead.

Sorry man...best I can do right now...
                            from what I've seen on social media lately, that is better half of arguments.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I appreciate the congrats, but it is unearned. I posted in jest, because clearly Amy Wax has not been silenced. It alluded to that a couple times in the article. She is participating in the marketplace of ideas that talent loves to espouse. A few opposing Op-Eds are to be expected.

Maybe Heather MacDonald is a snowflake.
                              Last edited by froot loops; August 29, 2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• I wish you were silenced.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X