Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Saturday, Geezer, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit *don't fucking roll*!
    Maybe the most underrated of lines is ``I know it's a fucking emergency; that's why I picked up the phone!"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Would the two of you just get a fucking room...
      I'm not using the special suite you and linesman keep reserved.

Comment

• He left me...

fucker
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Johnny does as well as one could possibly ask, unless there is some undiscovered Japanese phenom out there. You cannot duplicate Collins and Gaines on the git'er though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            On any given summer evening that Lynyrd Skynyrd is in town none of us have nothing better to do. Go see the show, despite that it's mildly amusing. Still some great songs.
            True dat. Although, be warned: There are a number of 50-something wildebeests who will try to dance with you at their concerts.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              True dat. Although, be warned: There are a number of 50-something wildebeests who will try to dance with you at their concerts.
              ...and right now, Wiz is frantically trying to google for tourdates.

L...Y....N? L...N....Y...? Goddammit!

Comment

• fuckin' spellcheck
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• At least it's Skynyrd and not the Eagles.

Comment

• Get the fuck outta Froot's cab.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/-JlmvtAHhnc[/ame]
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great scene, I think I have to introduce my son to that movie. He's old enough now to appreciate it.

Comment

• I showed to my son when he was about 15 or 16 . He's 20 now and we watched again about a month ago.

What a great movie.

If you get a chance, check out Bubbahotep(Bruce Campbell) if you haven't already.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The first time I watched it, I thought Walter was just a big goof, in subsequent viewings I realized he was more complex than I thought.

[ame]https://youtu.be/1M6oW6a0iAw[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X