No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox has finally parted ways with Eric Bolling after an internal investigation over accusations that Bolling repeatedly sent dick pics to female 'talent' at the network. His garbage 5PM show is being cancelled.

Bolling had filed a defamation lawsuit against the HuffPost reporter that first revealed his perversions. The targeted reporter says Bolling hasn't yet dropped the lawsuit but if he persists, he's looking forward to the discovery process.

Comment

• Can you explain to me, Geezer, how those same day registrants were able to show residence with only an out-of-state drivers licenses? You still have to prove your domicile to register and the out-of-state ID doesn't do that.
      Those persons signed an Affidavit of Domicile stating their domicile was in NH. They gave their out-of-state drivers license as evidence of their personhood, not of domicile. But they did give a way of checking if they were in fact domiciled in NH, because that has been defined as being there and intending to stay there "in the foreseeable future", whatever that means.

Can you explain to me, Geezer, how those same day registrants were able to show residence with only an out-of-state drivers licenses? You still have to prove your domicile to register and the out-of-state ID doesn't do that.
      As I said. they signed an Affidavit.

I'll ask again because there's no doubt you'll avoid the question: how is not registering your vehicle 60 days after the election clear cut VOTER FRAUD?
      It is not voter fraud, and I never said it was. I said that the 6,500 or so folks who used their out-of-state driver licenses now become a group of IDENTIFIABLE persons who can be checked. Let's see how many of them have followed NH law and gotten their NH licenses within 60 days (or 10 months as Kobach says) That number turns out to be around 1,500. About the other 5,000, Kobach says "let's check them out".

Of course, these fraudulent voters are primarily Democrat, as they have been throughout US history. Brother Strange, I know a lot of folks who are from MI and vote in FL and TX. They vote that way because TX and FL have no state income tax, and voting in a state, along with 6 months and one-day residency, saves Michiganders 4.3% on their income tax. That is far different than the buses that arrive in NH and disgorge Dem activists who stay overnight and vote (a hotel receipt has been found to be proof of domicile in NH).

Stop fucking linking Breitbart you fucking loon. It's not a news source.
      Well, I try not to, but in this case, Brother Strange told me that is where the Kobach article would be found. Rather than the DNC talking points that Brother Strange gets every morning, I prefer to read primary sources. Breitbart DOES link to the primary evidentiary sources in every article. Hey, take a risk and read this article:

It's long been reported anecdotally that out-of-staters take advantage of New Hampshire's same-day registration to cast fraudulent votes. Now there’s proof.

I promise they won't take your kids away from you. Read something out of your comfort zone. I dare you!
      Last edited by Da Geezer; September 8, 2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• You're hours behind. See my post at 5:08. College kids aren't subject to the Driver's License requirement because they are 'domiciles' and not 'residents'. There's NH case law on it. And there's been highly detailed research on who used out-of-state licenses already done proving they were overwhelmingly in college towns.

Breitbart and Kobach are either half-assed (plausible) or left these facts out because it doesn't fit their desired narrative (also plausible).

Comment

• If you need Breitbart to identify who is Jewish, Breitbart is your primary source.

Comment

• You're hours behind. See my post at 5:08. College kids aren't subject to the Driver's License requirement because they are 'domiciles' and not 'residents'. There's NH case law on it.
            Let's just check the 5,000 who are now identifiable. That is all anyone wants. Entirely plausible they are mostly students. Let's check. Thats all I'm saying, and all Kobach is saying.

If you need Breitbart to identify who is Jewish, Breitbart is your primary source.
            I there anything we can do to have a minimum IQ on this forum? Say 80?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              Let's just check the 5,000 who are now identifiable. That is all anyone wants. Entirely plausible they are mostly students. Let's check. Thats all I'm saying, and all Kobach is saying.

I there anything we can do to have a minimum IQ on this forum? Say 80?
              I'm perfectly fine with that. But that is NOT what Kobach is saying. He explictly said these were cases of FRAUD.

Here's a direct quote from Kobach's column

It has long been reported, anecdotally, that out-of-staters take advantage of New Hampshire?s same-day registration and head to the Granite State to cast fraudulent votes.

Now there?s proof.

He's not calling for additional investigation before declaring fraud is afoot...he's already declared it.

It also might not be even possible to tie every specific out-of-state license incident to an actual name. It's possible they don't record that, only the raw number at each polling station. That I don't know.

Comment

• Geezer, why would you want a minimum IQ for the forum? I thought you liked posting here
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Notice how Da Geezer wants to deflect on the globe thjng., it's a feature not a bug for his primary source.

Comment

• Notice how Da Geezer wants to deflect on the globe thjng., it's a feature not a bug for his primary source.
                    >80. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                      >80. Please.
                      That's all you got for a retort? Weak sauce. An endorsement of the Breitbart globes. True filth.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/sfgmc/status/905891901378764801[/ame]

SF gay men's choir asking for security donations to tour the south.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• European models showing Irma going right up the west coast of Florida now. NOAA model shows it a bit more inland. The Euro model would help out Miami but be even worse for the Keys up to Tampa Bay

Comment

• Republicans beginning to fear a wave of retirements going into the 2018 elections, normally a sign that a party is about to do poorly.

Michiganders: Reps. Dave Trott and Fred Upton are among the two seriously considering retirement.

From siding with Democrats to inspiring Trump-like primary challengers, President Trump is shaking up the political environment ahead of the midterms.

Comment

• I would think zero chance an open Upton seat would flip. Trott's would be safe unless some tea party, Trump type won the primary.

Comment

• I was just talking with my wife about how lucky we are that we decided to take kids to the Keys this summer, as we came really close to putting it off until December. It was so great, and they had so much fun...we were considering going back again next summer. Now it sounds like it will just be gone. Just hurts my heart.

Watching footage of public evacuations in Miami now...unreal. Looks like refugees fleeing a war.

Comment

Working...
                                X