• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of the Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=cV8_QOvVo0U

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      ...I believe it was from When Harry Met Sally...
      Credit where it's due. Real, audible LOL.

Comment

• I'm honored sir...

...still hate you though...

STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, you're honoured (not honored).
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• fuck ouff
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Haursh
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• xouxou
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFOU

Comment

• stfu...eh?

Comment

• I'm running oot of patience with my neighbours here.

Comment

• :::faort noses:::
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The DOJ has told RT (Russia Today) to register as a foreign agent like other foreign state-owned media outfits do (Japan's NHK or The China Daily are examples). The deadline was tuesday and RT has refused to do so and vows to fight.

The Russian television network RT is resisting the U.S. government's request that its American arm register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Comment

• Your IQ is literally below that of a fucking praying mantis...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I've seen this sentiment prior to this, but Khan is the first owner to call Trump on it.

There most likely is some truth to this position seeing that Trump is such a petty, vindictive fool.

I'm sure the misguided boycotters will not want to hear this

'Merica, dammit!

Jaguars owner Shad Khan thinks President Donald Trump is jealous of the NFL after his failure to purchase the Buffalo Bills in 2014, he told USA Today.

Khan said he thought Trump?s ongoing Twitter vendetta against the league ? more specifically its players who have chosen to protest racism and inequality during the playing of the national anthem ? is ?a very personal issue.? The president tweeted Wednesday that the NFL is showing ?total disrespect? for the country by not forcing its players to stand for the anthem.

?He?s been elected President, where maybe a great goal he had in life to own an NFL team is not very likely,? Khan told USA Today. ?So to make it tougher, or to hurt the league, it?s very calculated.?

Khan bought the Jaguars in 2011 and is the league?s only non-white majority owner. He donated $1 million toward Trump?s inauguration (he said he did not regret it). But in recent weeks he has been outspoken against the president?s rhetoric.
                              ?Let?s get real," Khan said. ?The attacks on Muslims, the attacks on minorities, the attacks on Jews. I think the NFL doesn?t even come close to that on the level of being offensive. Here, it?s about money, or messing with ? trying to soil a league or a brand that he?s jealous of.?

Trump also once failed at an attempt to merge the United States Football League (he was the owner of the New Jersey Generals) and the NFL before the USFL folded in 1986. The smaller league forced an antitrust lawsuit against the NFL in ?84, but did not receive serious dividends and did not survive.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That guy couldn't be any more right. It's a double whammy for the league, they correctly kept him out of the league and they have black players. He will be tweeting at them until the end of time

Comment

Working...
                                X